Thread: Serious Issue Need Help

Serious Issue Need Help

After re installing the game now on my 3rd attepmt to fix this issue and closing the .exe to solve this issue it still occurs and by now luck will i be able to play . The situation is when clicking on server i get stuck on the loading screen it just constantly loads i can wait 3 hours and still just loads I had pressed every key on my keyboard i restarted the game restarted steam . I unistalled and re installed the game I made sure the game is still running with task manager no issues there I am not banned nor am i making this up This is a new issue only a week old before hand the game was working perfectly on medium settings Please Help Devs or Comunity

CSA Major

Evening NJ87.

I have moved your thread to the relevant section.
    Have you tried installing to an alternative location?

Hi there!

We've recently changed server host which has caused a downgrade in the windows server version currently running the alpha servers. We believe this is the cause of the recent stability issues experienced by you (and myself tonight).

The alpha servers will likely get upgraded tomorrow.

- Trusty

Ok since update 100 I am back to having same issue having to uninstall and reinstall every time i wanna play and its still hit or miss to get just loading screen I had re installed into my SSD external im out of options