Thread: Family Sharing to alternative steam account?

CSA Captain

Family Sharing to alternative steam account?

Hi all,

I purchased this game and placed it on my old main steam account which I do not currently use anymore. I use an alternative account (no particular reason) and would like to share War of Rights from my old main to my new alternative, but it says I must purchase War of Rights instead. Anyone know a way around this?

I understand I could just flip over to my other account when I wish to play War of Rights, but I am always on my other account and it helps with communication when I have the game on the account I use.

Thanks.

USA Brigadier General

seems like War of Rights is not activated for family sharing
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
    Hi all,

I purchased this game and placed it on my old main steam account which I do not currently use anymore. I use an alternative account (no particular reason) and would like to share War of Rights from my old main to my new alternative, but it says I must purchase War of Rights instead. Anyone know a way around this?

I understand I could just flip over to my other account when I wish to play War of Rights, but I am always on my other account and it helps with communication when I have the game on the account I use.

Thanks.
    You may have to do this through steam. I would try to contact steam to see if it can be done. They may tell you to cancel/deactivate your old account.