Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is beta coming.....

USA Sergeant

When is beta coming.....

Frosty

So, when is the next phase of skirmishes and the early access launch? This is a question we’ve been asked once or twice, and we understand the frustration when we answer that we do not know yet. While we still don’t have an ETA for either we are pushing towards both a Phase II and Early Access launch this year. Server & client stability as well as being able to leave a server and join another one are some of the main factors keeping us in skirmishes phase I. With the introduction of 150 player servers and the formation buff system and with the flag bearer spawning system just around the corner as well as officer specific game rules to limit trigger happy Rambo officer, the main focus of our programming team will short shift entirely to the above-mentioned issues.

That’s all for today. We look forward to be seeing you in Harper’s Ferry!
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Captain

I am sure there is an answer to this somewhere on these forums, developer blog, or another place online. I do not really see any need for this post.

USA Sergeant

Soon™

Pvt. William J. Sadowski

USA Lieutenant General

The simple answer to everyone who ask when will phase 2 or early access come is. "it will come when it comes and not a moment sooner" Focus on the current game if you are able. If you can not sit back relax and enjoy the streams/videos

- Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    Server & client stability as well as being able to leave a server and join another one
    Any rough timeframe on this point alone? You guys are doing a great job, not asking you to rush, just curious, as this is tops on my wishlist atm.

This was written by the DEVS:

So, when is the next phase of skirmishes and the early access launch? This is a question weíve been asked once or twice, and we understand the frustration when we answer that we do not know yet. While we still donít have an ETA for either we are pushing towards both a Phase II and Early Access launch this year. Server & client stability as well as being able to leave a server and join another one are some of the main factors keeping us in skirmishes phase I. With the introduction of 150 player servers and the formation buff system and with the flag bearer spawning system just around the corner as well as officer specific game rules to limit trigger happy Rambo officer, the main focus of our programming team will short shift entirely to the above-mentioned issues.

Thatís all for today. We look forward to be seeing you in Harperís Ferry!
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Quote Originally Posted by meessen View Post
    Never
    Never? Uhh... I must have missed something

CSA Captain

Patience, i would recommend having it. I am waiting for more than 5 years now
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth