Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kill Report

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by calmmyst View Post
    no since in shooting at something that has no chance of ever hitting.
    I will assume you mean no "sense", and I disagree. The confusion of battle is something that few games replicate because of scoring systems that give you too much info. It is something that this game is currently doing very well and it is something I would hate to see changed simply because people used to Call of Duty can't play without scores, ranking, power-ups or XP.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by calmmyst View Post
    Maybe, A after action report could be done, at the end of a match, as to how many a person shot and where hit, with distance, to further aid in combat, i.e. distance per type of weapon, no since in shooting at something that has no chance of ever hitting.
    Once again, this game is not focused on individualism ...

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    I hope you mean binoculars
    I hope you meant a spyglass or an eyepiece, binoculars weren't a thing till after the civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Dubious View Post
    I hope you meant a spyglass or an eyepiece, binoculars weren't a thing till after the civil war.
    During the Civil war, Binoculars were used and were called Binoculars as well
    Spyglasses were rarely used.

Last edited by Hinkel; 04-20-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    During the Civil war, Binoculars were used and were called Binoculars as well
    Spyglasses were rarely used.

yep, looked again and I must have had my dates mixed up :P

This has probably been brought up before (still relatively new to posting), but is there a way we could get a sound if we hit something like an impact sound from Warband? Would be useful in smaller skirms.
    In Game: RookCW

Quote Originally Posted by MackCW View Post
    This has probably been brought up before (still relatively new to posting), but is there a way we could get a sound if we hit something like an impact sound from Warband? Would be useful in smaller skirms.
    Hey Mack

Well, if you kill someone 300 yards away, an impact sound would be kinda unrealistic and out of place I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Hey Mack

Well, if you kill someone 300 yards away, an impact sound would be kinda unrealistic and out of place I think?
    It is unrealistic, however I think it would be good server side for skirm battles if possible. I'm probably in the minority however.

Btw, I love the detail put into uniforms and the individual units. Closest I've seen in any form of mixed media (movies, games and tv shows).
    In Game: RookCW

CSA Captain

I'm new here, but the game is as beautiful as it is now. Project reality and the Squad also do not have a kill report. That's why people play it. Arcade from the cross, 3d view, hitlog, such games are many.

Quote Originally Posted by ruzsa View Post
    I'm new here, but the game is as beautiful as it is now. Project reality and the Squad also do not have a kill report. That's why people play it. Arcade from the cross, 3d view, hitlog, such games are many.
    Indeed !
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company