Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stuck at loading screen

CSA Major

Just bought the game and Im continually stuck on the loading map screen when I try to join a server.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sepp Dietz View Post
    Just bought the game and Im continually stuck on the loading map screen when I try to join a server.
    I posted this in the bug section and was told its was or is connected to the April update.

Clearly this update is bugged.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    I posted this in the bug section and was told its was or is connected to the April update.

Clearly this update is bugged.
    Being stuck in a loading screen (crashed) is not related to the precaching of characters. The increased load time is.

If you're stuck (as in the dots after loading map... are not moving) please use the error reporter at: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter as this means you have crashed.

- Trusty

CSA Major

To be more precise, the loading screen just sits there with dots scrolling by. Its not frozen per se the game just never gets beyond the loading screen.

CSA Major

Still completely unable to enter the game. It's alpha so I understand but I've tried two separate rigs and both are middle to high end. A bit disheartening.

CSA Captain

Same thing here after 5 minutes of loading music I have to reboot. Now I don't see any test servers on the list when running the game again. Rebooted again, tried other steam games, no problems but this one. The system is virgin win 10 build with brand new i5 8400 six core with the game on an HP NVME.

USA Major

Looks like all the servers are down (1:10pm CST). Anyone know if they are going to be up today?
    Lightfoot