Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Player?

USA Major

Single Player?

Hello There everyone, I have a small Question. Will the game be Mainly Multiplayer, Or will there be a single player campaign Added later on?
    Why Hello There! I See you are looking at this, Yes Continue looking you have nothing to loose but time by looking at these Words and letters. Well anyways, Enjoy!!!

"One Well placed Bullet can Make all the Difference, Even against a Million men."~ Captain Kortan Michigan Sharpshooters Co. K

I'm taken back by seeing anime, comic sans, and purple font on a historical game's development forums.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    I'm taken back by seeing anime, comic sans, and purple font on a historical game's development forums.
    I do Admit, I Have an unusual way of combining all those things together.
    Why Hello There! I See you are looking at this, Yes Continue looking you have nothing to loose but time by looking at these Words and letters. Well anyways, Enjoy!!!

"One Well placed Bullet can Make all the Difference, Even against a Million men."~ Captain Kortan Michigan Sharpshooters Co. K

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Kortan View Post
    I do Admit, I Have an unusual way of combining all those things together.
    Would the scarf be a statement for LGBT rights ? Or do you just like rainbows, hearts and unicorns ?
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

If you really want to experience a Single Player Civil War campaign, i'd suggest downloading the "1860s Old America" Mod for Mount and Blade Warband. Other than that, War of Rights like "North And South: First Manassas" will be solely Multiplayer based.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    Would the scarf be a statement for LGBT rights ? Or do you just like rainbows, hearts and unicorns ?
    The Scarf Does not represent Anything in Particular, I just Simply Liked the look of it. Though i Can see How it can be Symbolic.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    single player?

consider Ultimate General Civil War.

USA Major

Well, I did see the Stretch goal of a Tour Type single player was funded, So i Assume that's as close to one as we're getting?

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Kortan View Post
    Well, I did see the Stretch goal of a Tour Type single player was funded, So i Assume that's as close to one as we're getting?
    I assumed (and fully admit I may be wrong) that the "Battlefield Tours" stretch goals when implemented would play out more like a cut scene with the player maybe manually walking between locations/cut scenes, rather than actually being anything you would call a single player game.