Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update 105 Aiming Issue/Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    I'm sure you meant well with the new aiming system, but I'm in the disliking it Camp. It's over the top and just out right unneeded. The system was fine. Why change that which isn't broken.
    Your forgetting that it was indeed broken. There was a pretty nasty camera snap every single time you fully entered iron sights which got fixed with the new aim sway being a side effect. But I am preparing an update which removes the new sway while maintaining the new fluent camera transition from being at the ready -> aiming.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Your forgetting that it was indeed broken. There was a pretty nasty camera snap every single time you fully entered iron sights which got fixed with the new aim sway being a side effect. But I am preparing an update which removes the new sway while maintaining the new fluent camera transition from being at the ready -> aiming.
    Okay, it was broken xD my bad. Thank you for hearing the community feedback on this though and acting upon it.

CSA Captain

Great news! Thank you Fancy Sweetroll!

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    The system was fine. Why change that which isn't broken.
    Whether is it broken or not, it is best to try new ideas and concepts in Alpha. Imagine if major changes were made in post Beta. Yikes!