Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The United Association of Companies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben H. Phillips View Post
    tbh i'd like to watch a fight between the UAC vs the 1st Corps i would love to spectate that battle and maybe record it for my Youtube channel revamp when i set that all up
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Ransom View Post
    Same
    the thing is the association is not an army or a core or a brigade or anything like that we're just here to better the community not start wars

its not a war its just a friendly 1v1 in game of the UAC vs the 1st Corps

its not a war its just a friendly 1v1 in game of the UAC vs the 1st Corps
    But what I’m saying is the UAC is an organization not a corps or anything like that so we don’t do stuff like that. Just to make the community better is the goal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenBush View Post
    But what I’m saying is the UAC is an organization not a corps or anything like that so we don’t do stuff like that. Just to make the community better is the goal
    It says you host events soooooo...

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Ransom View Post
    It says you host events soooooo...
    About events :

• Hosting and supporting events is more the setting a date, showing up and trying to win.
    • As what I witnessed events is more about organisation, the promotion of the game and some believe the implementation of line battles is they way to play as the game intended ?
    • During past events (most) players obeyed the rules and even took orders from officers/NCO from a different company, this could not be possible if there wasn't some basic respect or agreement between different companies/organisations.

-> It might take a while to get things running and in a later fase there will be possibilities on organising events as of know supporting events is a possibilty.

About the role of the UAC ?

• If I conclude correctly the UAC is more of a loose collaboration between unit's (even stretching out to both factions).
    • I believe the main idea is to bond and make the community more cohesive and able to handle certain issues if they arise without having a diplomatic clusterfuck or a toxic pool of forum posts.

I applaud such initiaves as it opens up diplomatic relationships and is a great tool to keep an open communication.
    If there is anything we can do (II-corps) to support this, let us know
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

tbh i'd like to watch a fight between the UAC vs the 1st Corps i would love to spectate that battle and maybe record it for my Youtube channel revamp when i set that all up
    I would be happy to set it up for you it will be UAC union companies vs Ist Corp and UAC CSA companies

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    About events :

• Hosting and supporting events is more the setting a date, showing up and trying to win.
    • As what I witnessed events is more about organisation, the promotion of the game and some believe the implementation of line battles is they way to play as the game intended ?
    • During past events (most) players obeyed the rules and even took orders from officers/NCO from a different company, this could not be possible if there wasn't some basic respect or agreement between different companies/organisations.

-> It might take a while to get things running and in a later fase there will be possibilities on organising events as of know supporting events is a possibilty.

About the role of the UAC ?

• If I conclude correctly the UAC is more of a loose collaboration between unit's (even stretching out to both factions).
    • I believe the main idea is to bond and make the community more cohesive and able to handle certain issues if they arise without having a diplomatic clusterfuck or a toxic pool of forum posts.

I applaud such initiaves as it opens up diplomatic relationships and is a great tool to keep an open communication.
    If there is anything we can do (II-corps) to support this, let us know
    Couldn't have said it better.

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFitzgerald View Post
    I would be happy to set it up for you it will be UAC union companies vs Ist Corp and UAC CSA companies
    No Fitzgerald. You can't set up everything for the UAC or anything without telling other people!