Thread: Removing of target in Drill Camp USA

CSA Captain

Removing of target in Drill Camp USA

First off, I don`t know if this should be a bug report or a suggestion here

Gents, I fear the Union Drill Camp was raided again and some southern saboteur left a target in the middle of the Camp. Itīs obvious that southern high command thinks this will reduce the Army`s menpower by friendly fire... Can we organize a technician squad to have this target removed, please?

PS: I always felt the shooting range could move a bit nearer to the camp, but that is definately too close!

20180425134505_1.jpg

That one is on me. But let me tell you that the next update will feature some cool additions for the shooting range

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    ... But let me tell you that the next update will feature some cool additions for the shooting range
    Both ranges, I hope.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    That one is on me. But let me tell you that the next update will feature some cool additions for the shooting range
    Ooooooo is the Union range coming closer?

Next update will be featuring target ranges that detect the actual bullet hit on the server, including bullet drop and bullet travel time. There's also additional targets, at roughly double the distance as the currently farthest targets. The UI can be a bit funky with the revolver and Buck & Ball. But while it works, you will be able to see where each pellet and ball hit the target, with the Buck & Ball.

So finally the M1842 debate can be put to rest, or be confirmed .

This is also the first time us, the developers, have had an easy time of testing the actual accuracy of the weapons, instead of just judging it on some accuracy values being set in a file. So we may tweak the accuracy of the various weapons in the next updates.

USA Brigadier General

nice to hear.

@Jagdmann

prepare for hours at the shooting range
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    When do we get the critters back in the camps?

CSA Captain

Oh thats all good news. Thanks for the heads up! But ahm... will the shooting range come any closer to the camp, or maybe "just" at a little more suitable place than in dense canopy?

And yes my Captain, I will start up loosen my lips to give the commence and cease calls, as well as training my aim an`all.

And yes, let them critters come back, please!!