Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 314

Thread: 9th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment "Hawkins' Zouaves"

  1. #301
    round 2 from event on 10-13-19

  2. #302
    Round 3 from event on 10/13/19

  3. #303
    Amazing job 9th NY & all the BRW on the Monday Night Event......yall really brought it! This is the way all events should be, tough and very competitive. Congrats boys, for the 1st time in 3 years i can really see a quantum leap in competition and the way you guys fight hard and work together. Much respect gentlemen, ill see you next Sunday!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

  4. #304

    USA Captain

    Tyler28256's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Putnam, New York
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Amazing job 9th NY & all the BRW on the Monday Night Event......yall really brought it! This is the way all events should be, tough and very competitive. Congrats boys, for the 1st time in 3 years i can really see a quantum leap in competition and the way you guys fight hard and work together. Much respect gentlemen, ill see you next Sunday!
    Thank you Paioletti! Sadly I was unable to attend, but there will always be more fights to come!

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Amazing job 9th NY & all the BRW on the Monday Night Event......yall really brought it! This is the way all events should be, tough and very competitive. Congrats boys, for the 1st time in 3 years i can really see a quantum leap in competition and the way you guys fight hard and work together. Much respect gentlemen, ill see you next Sunday!
    It was a lot of fun. Looking forward to more.

  6. #306
    rounds 1 and 2 from event on 10/25/19 we smash the rebs good

  7. #307

    CSA Captain

    Vulcarin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Taxachussetts
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Amazing job 9th NY & all the BRW on the Monday Night Event......yall really brought it! This is the way all events should be, tough and very competitive. Congrats boys, for the 1st time in 3 years i can really see a quantum leap in competition and the way you guys fight hard and work together. Much respect gentlemen, ill see you next Sunday!
    Alas wouldn't it be great if you played other units as well? instead of all the silly squabbling the 2 main groups do with each other now. Imagine if we all came out of our caves and set up events together and rotated groups to play like the old days? One positive is when the full release comes we will be forced to play against each other to fill the larger capacity servers.

  8. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcarin View Post
    Alas wouldn't it be great if you played other units as well? instead of all the silly squabbling the 2 main groups do with each other now. Imagine if we all came out of our caves and set up events together and rotated groups to play like the old days? One positive is when the full release comes we will be forced to play against each other to fill the larger capacity servers.
    I couldnt agree more brother, so far all attempts at diplo have come to nothing. We were all supposed to get together last Sunday, instead your guys didnt show for the meeting and then bans all II Corps and units they play with from their servers. I know your not running the show over there but you should really talk to your people. I even reached out to you about getting Georgia rolling with or against us on Mondays. Thats a bad look to start up BG and then in the same week ban atleast 50% of the community.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

  9. #309

    CSA Major

    Warboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    I couldnt agree more brother, so far all attempts at diplo have come to nothing. We were all supposed to get together last Sunday, instead your guys didnt show for the meeting and then bans all II Corps and units they play with from their servers. I know your not running the show over there but you should really talk to your people. I even reached out to you about getting Georgia rolling with or against us on Mondays. Thats a bad look to start up BG and then in the same week ban atleast 50% of the community.
    Funny thing is I heard the exact opposite from a lot of sources including union of BG members getting banned as soon as they try to jump on a server with you guys, that along with the 8 duplicate accounts of some of your members poaching BRW members(another thing told to us from the union side) so I don't know what's true or not or what to believe but none of its good for either side so why not put our little squabbles aside and start fresh with a community event(keep the shit talking and all that within your own team speaks and not in game chat, including BG, 2nd corps and everyone in the community for that matter) etc etc. Like come on everyone 'WAKE UP', we're a very small community that can't afford this stupid petty bullshit, I urge 1st corps, 2nd corps, BG, BRW, FA brigade and any other war of rights groups and company commanders to get together for this 'so called' meeting and GET IT FIXED!!!! so we can run two events on the busy days simultaneously and rotate around fighting each other in a respectful way or figure something similar out but PLEASE get it done for all our sake's.

    There I said my part and everyone in this community knows me for my fairness and neutrality or at least I try anyways
    Last edited by Warboy; 10-28-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

    TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

  10. #310
    Moderator

    CSA Major

    Leifr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,200
    Video games huh, that's all it is at the end of the day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •