Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: 9th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment "Hawkins' Zouaves"

Quote Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
    Funny thing is I heard the exact opposite from a lot of sources including union of BG members getting banned as soon as they try to jump on a server with you guys, that along with the 8 duplicate accounts of some of your members poaching BRW members(another thing told to us from the union side) so I don't know what's true or not or what to believe but none of its good for either side
    All of our members II Corps/BRW-NA/PB have been banned from BG Servers, in response we have decided to ban ONLY officers (by case situation/not every officer has been banned) BUT i made it a point to make sure all admins know that ALL enlisted and NCO'S are welcome to play....banning an entire faction due to in game politics is just a sham and really just kills an already small niche type community...........the 8 duplicate accounts were members from a regiment of BG (the opposite of what your being told) that hopped onto our server with fake Union tags to recruit, i haven't heard they were trying to recruit BRW guys but the real problem there was they were bashing II Corps in its own server.....water under the bridge at this point as ive already received an apology from regiment in question (not going to put that unit on blast, as said its already been resolved)

Quote Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
    Like come on everyone 'WAKE UP', we're a very small community that can't afford this stupid petty bullshit, I urge 1st corps, 2nd corps, BG, BRW, FA brigade and any other war of rights groups and company commanders to get together for this 'so called' meeting and GET IT FIXED!!!! so we can run two events on the busy days simultaneously and rotate around fighting each other in a respectful way or figure something similar out but PLEASE get it done for all our sake's.

There I said my part and everyone in this community knows me for my fairness and neutrality or at least I try anyways
    Agreed again, however we didn't start the beef/banning/making up stories to try to sway opinions against us.....as always we are open to discussion and i couldn't agree more my man the game is way to small to have this kind of a beef amongst units.

@Leifr no worries, everyone is keeping it civil but something needs to be said.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Deckhart View Post
    warboy, theres so many things wrong with your comment, just FYI.
    As I said I don't know what's true or not these days but I am right in saying that we need to look past/squash these issues dividing the community and start working together for the future.
    Last edited by Warboy; 10-28-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

USA Captain

Thank you all for your interest in the 9th New York Volunteers - Hawkins Zouaves! Please join our discord and a staff member can assist you with our enlistment process.

ZOO ZOO ZOO

Last edited by SwingKid148; 10-29-2019 at 10:25 AM.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    Gorgeous artwork gentlemen! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to our friends in the 9th NY! Welcome back Lt. Colonel Tyler, it was great to hear from you again and im looking forward to next years battles! Emerson and Red have done a bang up job in your absence.
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Gorgeous artwork gentlemen! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to our friends in the 9th NY! Welcome back Lt. Colonel Tyler, it was great to hear from you again and im looking forward to next years battles! Emerson and Red have done a bang up job in your absence.
    Thank you Colonel Paioletti. It is great to be back and I too am excited for next years battles!

USA Captain

The 9th New York moves into another year, nearing our 2nd year anniversary this coming April! 2019 has been a year of fantastic expansion for the 9th NY. Reaching 60+ at our peak during the summer. I am extremely proud with how far the 9th has come since starting the regiment back in April of 2018. Artillery is right around the corner and so is our own Company K to go with it. Moving into 2020 there are a few changes:

I have been promoted to the rank of Colonel
    Emerson has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel
    Red has been promoted to the rank of Major
    Hawkeye has been promoted to the rank of Adjutant
    Lucius has been promoted to the rank of Captain of Company C

Have a Happy New Year everyone! I cannot wait to see what 2020 has in store for the community! ZOO ZOO ZOO!

Congrats on the promotions and another successful year to 1 of the very best regiments in the game. Happy New Year 9th NY & mark us down for Aprils Festivities. We will help in any way possible and/ or wherever u need us! ZOO ZOO ZOO!
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI

Congrats you guys!! What a way to ring in the New Year!

USA Captain

Zoo zoo zoo