Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 9th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment "Hawkins' Zouaves"

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    Today marks an important date in our history, one year ago the 9th NY Company A was formed. We started with a lowly 6 members (Tyler, Fury, Quinn, Sexy, and Hawkeye) and have grown into a pillar of the NA Union community. I am always glad to see what Tyler and I started a year ago endure all of the changes to the game within the past year. Thank you to all of our members and the War of Rights community as a whole for all of the support during the past year.

We will mark the occasion tomorrow with a private event prior to the standing NA event.

I'd like to mark the occasion by sharing some screenshots of mine from the past year. Enjoy.

It’s been a true honor to do this with you Emerson, and I’m proud at what everyone in the 9th has worked hard all year to accomplish together. ZOO ZOO ZOO!

USA General of the Army

Congratulations 9thNY! Onwards to another year of friendship and cooperation!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Congratulations 9thNY! Onwards to another year of friendship and cooperation!
    Thanks Stone!

Congrats on the milestone guys! It is always a pleasure to play with or see you guys on the field

USA Major

Congrats 9th NY and here's to another even more successful year!

1 Year Anniversary Celebration and Battle!

The 9th NY has always been one of the greatest families I've had the honour of being a part of. Here's to many more years of fun and friendship! ZOO ZOO ZOO!

Happy 1 year anniversary 9th New York! Excellent Battalion to work with or against in the field. Run by Major Tyler who is a friend and one of the communities nicest people. Here is to many more years to come. ZOO ZOO ZOO!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA Lieutenant General

Happy anniversary from the 1st Cav.

USA Captain

On Saturday, April 27th, the 9th NY observed our first year anniversary since starting our great endeavor. I am extremely proud as is Captain Emerson of how far we have come as a unit. From a small group of friends with a vision to a powerhouse of the Union. Our commemoration event was on the 28th to make sure as many people as possible could attend. We can proudly say that day change worked because we rallied 31 of our members that day! Thank you to all those who wished us a happy first year, thank you to the 6th LA for fighting along side us that same night (3-0) as well as chilling out with us for a few ours in our discord after the event, and thank you to all the 9th NY members who attended the event. Here's to another year of growth! Zoo Zoo Zoo! (Event pictures above taken by 2nd Lieutenant Mooseman)

Last edited by Tyler28256; 04-30-2019 at 09:15 PM.