Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 26th of May: Line & Skirmish event for the Antietam maps

USA Captain

1st and 2nd NJ will be there.

CSA Major

EU contingent of 1st Georgia and a few Na players will be there, should be about 15-20 of us showing up(been recruiting a lot of new players lately).
    Last edited by Warboy; 05-26-2018 at 02:43 AM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

CSA Colonel

2nd Maryland Co. B will be there

The 4th NJ will not be attending sorry for the late schedule change. Good Luck with the event!

CSA Captain

I am sorry to say but the organisation of yesterdays event was ...well simply not there. Sadly most of the commanders did not/ could not attend the event and so it went soon kinda out of control. As far as I hear it was even worse on Confederate side where almost none of the scheduled Companies attented except for the 18th North Carolina.

Somehow we had fun too, but it was nothing like at least we of the 52nd NY imagined and hoped for. I couldn`t witness any real line battle, there was skirmishing and lone wolfing all over the place. And the later it got the more Randoms filled the battle field and they were yesterday a real pain in the flower. I always appreciate all kind of players visiting the skirmishes, but people PLEASE do not come in to a formed unit and try to overtake command. It`s simply no way.

Enough of that. Like I said we also managed to have fun in the event, but it simply wasn`t like we hoped for. I hope next Events will be better organised beforehand and I am kinda sure this will happen!

Best regards!

PS: For it wasn`t all just bad, I want to point out some good sides of the event. I liked the basic communication which we on the union side tried to keep up in sending messengers around to the different main units. It was really fun to work together with the 95th NY and 42nd PA and their strategic behaviour was also very welcome. I just add this to my comment, as it reads too negative to this point.