Thread: Officer way point shield marker

USA General of the Army

Officer way point shield marker

Ok I looked for this type of thread, couldnt find one. Has anyone asked, that the Officer, of a regiment, corp, battalion Please have his UNIT marker on the BADGE SHIELD, he placed upon the battle field, I.E. for my commanding officer, have all of his men and others SEE on his placement shield where he wants a line PLACED with 7th TN in that shield marker. For when I see 20 + Shield markers go up on the feild of BATTLE, Im am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to find the correct line to be in. this would also be helpful when returning to the battle field,and know where to go, if my unit has since moved after my death. and maybe give just the ability of Sgts, to place a Marker head for those returning back to the field. When no officer is present.

Thus each commander, officer have his shild marker of where he wishes his men, to see the UNIT Placement, 7th, TN, 6th AL, II Corp 2nd GA, etc, etc.
    and I just raised my pledge another 321.00, where do I look to see my forum badge change? LOL.

and can we plz set the in game chat mode out a little farther, along with names of people over their heads?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by calmmyst View Post
    Ok I looked for this type of thread, couldnt find one. Has anyone asked, that the Officer, of a regiment, corp, battalion Please have his UNIT marker on the BADGE SHIELD, he placed upon the battle field, I.E. for my commanding officer, have all of his men and others SEE on his placement shield where he wants a line PLACED with 7th TN in that shield marker. For when I see 20 + Shield markers go up on the feild of BATTLE, Im am running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to find the correct line to be in. this would also be helpful when returning to the battle field,and know where to go, if my unit has since moved after my death. and maybe give just the ability of Sgts, to place a Marker head for those returning back to the field. When no officer is present.

Thus each commander, officer have his shild marker of where he wishes his men, to see the UNIT Placement, 7th, TN, 6th AL, II Corp 2nd GA, etc, etc.
    and I just raised my pledge another 321.00, where do I look to see my forum badge change? LOL.

and can we plz set the in game chat mode out a little farther, along with names of people over their heads?
    Click on the "change forum badge" tab on the top of the forum under the eagle.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Major

I can't say why NCO's aren't able to place line markers, though, at the same time, I can understand that giving every NCO this ability will possibly result in spam. I suggest using simple commands as "Form a line to my left\right" while playing as NCO and also use them to line the man on officer's mark location.

USA General of the Army

Thank you Capt rbsmith7 also a pleasure in game with you.

I wasnt saying NCOs should have ability of placing line markers, just a marker with there regiment name in the shield, for me it would be 7th TN thats all. for officers they do the same with thing with the line ability, so any shield I look at would be for NCOs just that 7th TN, for officers the Rank above the 7th TN, thus I would see from my Lt col Spades, is his rank above the 7th TN. everyone would see regiment markers, and can know where to go, and not turn around, from marker to marker looking for his group, not all are on some type of chat device. like TS or Discord. even then when you are way to many shield markers can still confuse someone where to go. so an officer who gives the LINE marker shield an NCO can Back that marker up again and again as it needs to be refreshed for others to find there lost way, to where to be without a line being drawn again and again on the field of battle, once the officer has established where he wants his men to line up. just a thought for the game.

Likewise I would see 6th AL, knowing just an NCO put that up, but I would see Capt above 6th AL in the shield marker knowing an officer has just placed a line, and thus if the 7th TN was joining a line with 6th AL the NCO for the 7th TN can back up that order, until within GAME chat RADIUS, to verbally be told whats up, where to go, what to do. and not see 50 markers and go NOW WHAT? lol
    Last edited by calmmyst; 05-02-2018 at 06:46 PM.