Thread: Buying the game for a Gift for someone else

USA General of the Army

Buying the game for a Gift for someone else

Ive looked for the past hour, trying to locate Gifting the game, what steps needs to be done? Its like this with anything I search for, to see if anyone else already came up with it. How about a sub menu for the Item in question and what forum page to post or read about, ex. Cannons, then go here, Boats, then go here, and when a new topic is asked not on menu, break it down to the one word, and place that in sub menu, and now you know where to look, to post, reply, or agree or disagree with subject.

Hi there!

We have no gifting option in place. What you can do, however, is to purchase a pledge using your own paypal/email address and then write to contact@warofrights.com with details regarding which email you'd like us to tie to the pledge.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

Thank you Trustyjam, I hope you also saw my Apology remark to you. from an ealier stupid post i made. and I put another 321.00 for myself, for I love this GAME. im sure to put more on it next month too.
    Last edited by calmmyst; 05-02-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calmmyst View Post
    Thank you Trustyjam, I hope you also saw my Apology remark to you. from an ealier stupid post i made. and I put another 321.00 for myself, for I love this GAME. im sure to put more on it next month too.
    No need to apologize - thank you for your continued support! You've already contributed more than enough though.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

TrustyJam I want that sniper scope rifle LOL, so yes I do have to put more in. I want it. I WANT IT! LOL