Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Corps [Improved]

Quote Originally Posted by XxPolishPenetratorxX View Post
    Hey good job on the thread. Answers all of our questions! Good job, and good luck!
    Thank you so much i am proud in myself cause this is the first ever thread i put my time and heart in thank you everyone and i hope for Beta and all companies USA & CSA the best of luck cause we all deserve to be a great community

the reason i made this is cause recently Larson told me Bobby Ransom passed cause of a heart Attack and he told us to keep the I Corps going and thats what me, Larson, and everyone in the I Corps is going to do

R.I.P. Bobby Ransom
    Last edited by Leifr; 05-11-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben H. Phillips View Post
    the reason i made this is cause recently Larson told me Bobby Ransom passed cause of a heart Attack and he told us to keep the I Corps going and thats what me, Larson, and everyone in the I Corps is going to do

R.I.P. Bobby Ransom
    Amen

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Already, there have been numerous occasions here recently where I Corps officers have snapped up the officer class and attempted to commandeer companies that are not associated with the I Corps. We are asking you guys to please stop doing this. It is extremely disrespectful for a self-promoting officer of a paper company to attempt to "pull rank" on NCO's belonging to real companies that promote according to time and effort. I don't know if y'all are attempting to roleplay, or what, but if you want to get along with the rest of the CS companies, and, better yet, turn your reputations in this community around to the positive, you need to be prepared to act cooperatively and usually that means humbling yourself. Here's a great example of what that looks like, and how it builds amicable relationships and mutual respect: during the trailer event, the various companies of the II Corps subordinated themselves to the officers of the 1st Texas, while a company of the II Corps, the Sixth Louisiana, was given the honor of carrying the colors. No drama, no rank pulling, single-mindedness towards accomplishing an objective. The saying is true that Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
    It is great to see 2nd Corps support the independence of other units and doesn't do this "rank pulling" and allows regiments to do their own thing on events and doesn't get really mad when they try and actually do their thing as they aren't affiliated with anyone as they value their independence.
    QM. Timo
    Click Picture To Enlist.

Already, there have been numerous occasions here recently where I Corps officers have snapped up the officer class and attempted to commandeer companies that are not associated with the I Corps. We are asking you guys to please stop doing this. It is extremely disrespectful for a self-promoting officer of a paper company to attempt to "pull rank" on NCO's belonging to real companies that promote according to time and effort. I don't know if y'all are attempting to roleplay, or what, but if you want to get along with the rest of the CS companies, and, better yet, turn your reputations in this community around to the positive, you need to be prepared to act cooperatively and usually that means humbling yourself. Here's a great example of what that looks like, and how it builds amicable relationships and mutual respect: during the trailer event, the various companies of the II Corps subordinated themselves to the officers of the 1st Texas, while a company of the II Corps, the Sixth Louisiana, was given the honor of carrying the colors. No drama, no rank pulling, single-mindedness towards accomplishing an objective. The saying is true that Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
    thank you rbsmith for letting me know i will notify the MajGen of this when they are on. all tho i have not done this my self cause i usually just go NCO or Pvt.

Great job on the thread, Ben. It isn't easy juggling the UBB code, especially once you get into building small icons and tables and the message body loses all semblance of the actual presentation. One suggestion I can make from experience is to go ahead and save your work as a .txt file before you begin to make additional edits. I've made a couple of edits in the past that got open and closed tags so confused, I essentially had to start from scratch to find the mistake that I created.
    Thanks for the suggestion rbsmith and i have already put it in a .txt file

I'm very sorry to hear this. Best wishes moving forward.
    Thanks for the Support we will miss him in the I Corps

Banned
    This Is "Bobby Ransom" Cousin Tom. Let me know who's pulling rank please.

- Tom "Ransom"

Very nicely done! Congratulations!

Two simple questions, if I may:

1. Do you folks have a TeamSpeak site?

2. Saw a 5th Va, Co. D on the enlistment papers. Is that unit now disbanded?

Thanks

Kerf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerf Baylor View Post
    Very nicely done! Congratulations!

Two simple questions, if I may:

1. Do you folks have a TeamSpeak site?

2. Saw a 5th Va, Co. D on the enlistment papers. Is that unit now disbanded?

Thanks

Kerf
    Hi Kerf!

1. No we use discord.

2. 5thVA is Disbanded

- Larson

Already, there have been numerous occasions here recently where I Corps officers have snapped up the officer class and attempted to commandeer companies that are not associated with the I Corps.
    Im sorry to hear that i will bring it up in the general staff meeting.
    Last edited by Leifr; 05-11-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Ransom View Post
    This Is "Bobby Ransom" Cousin Tom. Let me know who's pulling rank please.

- Tom "Ransom"
    Bobby Ransom?
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 05-11-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben H. Phillips View Post
    Bobby Ransom?
    Tom Ransom, My cousin already passed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Ransom View Post
    Tom Ransom, My cousin already passed
    Hey Tom im sorry for your loss.