Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7th Michigan Infantry Company A & B

7th Michigan Infantry Company A & B

i'm Sadly no longer involved with this company so if possible please delete this thread or transfer it to someone of the 7thMI
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 07-26-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Please delete if possible
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 07-26-2018 at 11:26 PM.

USA Brigadier General

Looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Filkins View Post
    Looking good.
    Thanks

i just wanted to say Congrats to 7thMI to getting to where you are right now
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 05-14-2018 at 08:17 PM.

CSA Major

are you not the guy who was involved with that 1st corps debacle on the conf side my you can change sides fast

these fly by nite paper co and reg needs to be looked at if you are not a tester you should not be able to reserve or use company tool like 90% of the players in company tool are just paper by i digress that is for another topic sorry

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    are you not the guy who was involved with that 1st corps debacle on the conf side my you can change sides fast
    i was apart of the 1st Corps yes but i made this Thread for my friends Matt, Starwars, & Everyone else in the 7thMI Co.A & Co.B i am not in their companies cause i lead the 1st Confederate Battalion on the Confederate side

these fly by nite paper co and reg needs to be looked at if you are not a tester you should not be able to reserve or use company tool like 90% of the players in company tool are just paper by i digress that is for another topic sorry
    about the whole reserving thing you dont have to be a tester to reserve a company or Regiment people say *Reserved* so other people know they reserved this name rightfully to them and no one else can use it without their permission unless they disband or are very inactive, although in WoR its kinda hard to do so cause of other mustering companies wanting the company as well. unless its a Formed Company then you own that name and its rightfully reserved to you. (very Srry for being off topic here)
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 05-15-2018 at 01:19 AM.

much love from the 6th WI

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenBush View Post
    much love from the 6th WI
    thanks +rep to Hiddenbush

CSA Major

Involved to the point of creating the thread on behalf of Larson, a duplicitous fellow with a taste for multiple accounts. That Ben Phillips was involved with the I Corps was through no real fault of his own, nor any others immediately below Larson.

If you had taken the time to read the second response here you would have been made clear on Mr Phillips' association with the 7th Michigan and that he is firmly tied to the 1st Confederate Battalion.