Thread: Rating on WOR

Rating on WOR

what do you estimate war of rights will be rated when it is released? Teen or Mature?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Watkins View Post
    what do you estimate war of rights will be rated when it is released? Teen or Mature?
    Mature.

- Trusty

Thank you.
    Is there plans by any chance to make the game more violent?
    I've seen playthroughs and it doesn't seem all that bad.

USA Captain

Thank you.
    A dev posted this in the FAQ thread. I assume once artillery is a thing things will get a lot more gorey

Thank you.
    Have a look at the current patch notes

- When players take a direct artillery hit, their body will now explode, causing blood to land on the nearby environment with their remains falling to the ground.
    - Players that get killed by the artillery without their body exploding, will now get pushed away by the blast in the opposite direction of the explosion.
    - When players get hit by a bullet, there now is a chance for blood to fly out their back, possibly landing on the walls of nearby buildings, painting them red.
    - The blood landing on the ground when players die, is now a decal instead of a floating plane. It will now project onto the environment and have better shading.
    - Previously, you may have seen blood coming out of players without them dying. This was your client that thought the player had been hit, where on the server, the player hadnt actually been hit. These blood effects are now synced with the server and will only appear when players actually take a hit.

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...ll=1#post78623

CSA Colonel

In action picture taken today by Saris:

20180515140441_1.jpg

USA Captain

I always seem to see such bodies, but never witnessed a direct hit by artillery.
    In one case my character got killed by a nearby shell, but the body remained intact. Never got hit directly so far (and I went through two or three barrages already, survived all of 'em).

Overall it seems to be a rare occurence. The game itself is a bit gorier than before, but that's well below being all that visible. Well, we don't have canister shots yet and player directed artillery, so ...

By the way, am I the only one who'd likes to have more variety here? Also in some cases it appears as if one hit soldier splits up into multiple bodies - nearly never saw a single body killed by artillery.