Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Username

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_King View Post
    Dear Mr. Jones,
    I do hope some of the clunkiness gets fixed and hope I am able to run it above medium settings at some point in the future. I have a i7 with a 1080TI and could only muster up about 20fps on max settings with a increase to 30fps on medium settings.
    That does not seem correct Captain_King, there must be something not working correctly for you to have such low frames.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    That does not seem correct Captain_King, there must be something not working correctly for you to have such low frames.
    Thank you Leifr,
    I am curious as to what it can be. I even have a gaming monitor with g-sync. Not quite sure what the issue may be.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_King View Post
    Thank you Leifr,
    I am curious as to what it can be. I even have a gaming monitor with g-sync. Not quite sure what the issue may be.
    Perhaps TrustyJam or Fancy could comment on this as 20FPS with a 1080TI is definitely not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    Perhaps TrustyJam or Fancy could comment on this as 20FPS with a 1080TI is definitely not right.
    It isn’t - it is likely an issue locally. Make sure your drivers are up to date.

- Trusty

I'm trying to form a company and i would really like to change my other account name (Other account being: Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)), i remember seeing this thread months ago and hoping that this would come to fruition. It is now the present and nothing has developed from this. For those wondering why i don't just use this account to make the thread for the company, it is rather simple, i cannot create new threads with this account for some reason unknown to me. If anyone on the dev team or community team could respond, that would be rather swell

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerNo View Post
    I'm trying to form a company and i would really like to change my other account name (Other account being: Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)), i remember seeing this thread months ago and hoping that this would come to fruition. It is now the present and nothing has developed from this. For those wondering why i don't just use this account to make the thread for the company, it is rather simple, i cannot create new threads with this account for some reason unknown to me. If anyone on the dev team or community team could respond, that would be rather swell
    To post threads, you need at least 5 comments in other post.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    To post threads, you need at least 5 comments in other post.
    Ah, i did not know that, thank you sir. You are a Squire and a Gentleman.