Thread: War of Rights Freezes When Loading Into Server

CSA Colonel

War of Rights Freezes When Loading Into Server

Whenever I load into a server the game freezes and for an hour nothing happened. I verified the game cache and still it froze. Devs can you help me out?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Have you filed an error report?

Try just not touching your keyboard, mouse, or anything at all when loading then if it does load, wait ten or so seconds before doing anything.

CSA Colonel

I do that it just dies on its own. So I click play on War of Rights. Game loads. Go to Main Menu. Click Server Browser. Select a server then Join Game. Then I wait for about 30 min screen goes black War of Rights crashes or I have to terminate it. No error message and it is not blocked via my security system.

USA Captain

After new update i got same problem.
    Looks like CPU just dies, and cant recognize game is launched.

Edit: Somehow i was able to connect and play. But missed half event..
    Last edited by pastuh; 05-20-2018 at 10:21 PM.

USA Major

Last night (5/20/18), I waited 20 minutes after first try to join game..no joy. Restarted system...tried to join ..nothing again..just waiting at the map loading screen. I deleted game, cleared cache, re installed....still must be a log jam at the server (127 players). I gave up after an hour of frustration.

I will try again tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by stiffstarch View Post
    Last night (5/20/18), I waited 20 minutes after first try to join game..no joy. Restarted system...tried to join ..nothing again..just waiting at the map loading screen. I deleted game, cleared cache, re installed....still must be a log jam at the server (127 players). I gave up after an hour of frustration.

I will try again tonight.
    Please use the error reporter: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter whenever it happens.

Note that if you're not in within 2 to 5 minutes at most there's no need to wait any longer because you won't be getting in.

- Trusty

CSA Colonel

I do not get any error at all. I don't know how to report it without error message.

Quote Originally Posted by DomDowg View Post
    I do not get any error at all. I don't know how to report it without error message.
    When you force the game to shut down it will generate the logs you need to send via the error reporter.

- Trusty