Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Additional Steam Keys Available!

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We'll go in early access when we feel the game is ready for it. The amount of alpha/beta keys remaining has little to do with that. We might have some remaining when we hit EA we might not.

- Trusty
    The priority would be to focus on the crashing/freezing I believe ? Are there other things the devs want to see implemented a.s.a.p. (flag bearer spawn, cannons, females, confederate dollars ... ?)
    I fully agree on waiting for 'release' cause some 'good' games had a rough launch and just got flooded with bad critics and that's sad.

Banned
    How can you get the additional steam keys for the game war of rights

hello....on occasion when trying to start the game, I receive a message …...access denied (0x5)…..what does this mean ???

Banned
    When will War of Rights be available to purchase on steam have they set a release date yet

do you get these keys by buying the 69 dollar thing

Quote Originally Posted by 126th NY View Post
    When will War of Rights be available to purchase on steam have they set a release date yet
    We gave an answer in our latest field report

Skirmishes Phase II & Early Access
    So, when is the next phase of skirmishes and the early access launch? This is a question we’ve been asked once or twice, and we understand the frustration when we answer that we do not know yet. While we still don’t have an ETA for either we are pushing towards both a Phase II and Early Access launch this year. Server & client stability as well as being able to leave a server and join another one are some of the main factors keeping us in skirmishes phase I. With the introduction of 150 player servers and the formation buff system and with the flag bearer spawning system just around the corner as well as officer specific game rules to limit trigger happy Rambo officer, the main focus of our programming team will short shift entirely to the above-mentioned issues.

Quote Originally Posted by private_zach View Post
    do you get these keys by buying the 69 dollar thing
    You would receive the alpha steam key, to take part in the closed alpha testing.

Where do we go after we pledge for those keys? I'm sure there's a sticky around here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Peepers View Post
    Where do we go after we pledge for those keys? I'm sure there's a sticky around here somewhere.
    You will recieve the key via email to the email you used to back us with.

Once you have the key please follow this guide about how to activate it: https://www.warofrights.com/HowToAct...ySteamKey.aspx

- Trusty

are you guys going to get more keys for beta?