Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Call out all the union 100 person companies

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    The numbers on the company tool doesn't show how many have alpha access and I can't recall seeing a large number of people from any of those companies in general.
    In the 6th Wisconsin we got 57 people and only about 23 of them own WoR
    We are working hopefully to set up the Iron Brigade with the 7th Wisconsin so we can expand our reach though

It's not as you easy you think, you guys with your 2nd corps already got it all worked out.
    Last edited by Shebby; 06-19-2018 at 03:07 PM.
    16th Michigan Volunteer Infantry

Captain Shebby

Formerly 2nd Lt. of the 6th Wisconsin Infantry Co.B

CSA Major

red is right i just want more union biased players playing and i am fine with if they want to wait till it is cheaper i understand that but there has to be more than 20-40 union players on the weekends playing i would think there should be at least 100 i hope
    and like the idea of different styles of maps i would like to see more maps forcing battles instead of taking pot shots at 300m at each other these defend attack maps get boring rather quickly thats why maybe like i think veto said one point in the middle all start at the same distance and who takes the point wins and i mean you have to take the point to win no breaking or this or that make people move and take ground

shelby it has taken us over a yr of hard work to get here so i dont expect to see the union do it over night i just notice the union has alot of 5-10 person companies maybe some of you form one company i know thats what 6la did at the start and so did 1st ga we all took in other companies to get bigger and better it just seems to me and again my point of is that when i play the union side the union does noes not like to play well with others its their company or the highway and that doesnt work well again just my point of view and not think get got 2nd corps to this level without problems

again all i would like is to see more union companies showing up for our weekend battles
    Last edited by sal_tuskin; 06-19-2018 at 03:18 PM.

CSA Major

I think company tool is a joke at it's current state and I haven't been recruiting on there anymore, as long as I get them on our private steam group and 2nd corps team speak server then that's fine with me, plus it adds twice the work explaining to the new recruits how to setup a profile in company tool.
    Last edited by Warboy; 06-19-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)