Thread: Help needed ASAP please

CSA Major

Help needed ASAP please

In need of help asap.
    Got a new rig but ts etc was working etc in last weeks drill. This week unable to talk in ts??? I was in game squad but also on 2nd corps ts, in squad they could hear me but not on ts???
    So i joined drill camp and tried local chat.......not working, but to make matters worse in game messages also not working YET 7th TN must have been able to read them as they replied.
    Now Im lost either i need to sort settings on new rig or them twats Trump or Maddon (sorry sirs but you both are twats no wonder your married to each other) have blocked me as a joke.

ANY fecking help would be greatful.

p.s Midnight i know you getting upset on ts because i wasnt replying....but me loves you bud

So if anyone can help (thinking squad players plus wor players) have had this issue can you please help.

Thankyou so much in advance

CSA Major General

Wittmann :

• The ingame chat (not voice chat) should work as intended, but could be during drill/events people are occupied.
    • The 'voice chat' can be quirky.
    • For TS, go Tools/Options -> capture device and make sure the device is correctly set and try to do the test
    Last edited by Redleader; 06-24-2018 at 10:44 PM.

USA Major

Verify you Windows settings and that they have you mic connected as the input device. I have had problems with Windows deciding it wants to use a different default mic input port instead of the one I have connected. If it does change where it expects the mic to be connected it also shuts down both hearing and speaking on the in game voice system.

Go to you Sound Settings in the Control Panel and verify you microphone is hooked up properly using the "Test your microphone".

They use to have a Recorder program that allowed you to speak into your mic and hear what you said on your earphones which made a full check of the system but it seems to have been dropped from Windows Accessories.
    Lightfoot