Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Amazed

Former long term Battlefielder here and this game is something else, a totally different battlefield experience! I joined the 6thLA with a drill of over 40 people and all were role playing the commands. I've never seen that before, I can't get some of my BF squad mates to sit still for two seconds!
    I've taken part in two event nights and some smaller skirmishes and I got to say, yeah the development team and community are onto something very special. I like the attention to detail, especially simulation elements coupled with a slower pace. It's refreshing not to be running around full sprint but actually engaged in uniformed movements and appreciating whats happening around me. Plus when it does get down and dirty fu** me it gets messy! It creates this adrenaline infused confusion from enemy volleys and artillery fire and then watching that guy to my right drop then left and know that yup it's gonna be me next.
    Another thing I really liked, although the servers are mostly quiet. I will go practicing sharp shooting at the drill camp and always meet some sound guys to chill with. We even made a point system for the range targets to gauge each others accuracy from different places on the map.

The overall WoR experience is honestly something I've not found anywhere else and I'm lucky enough to be in a company that's active and regularly uploading and publicizing events. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Adz84 View Post
    I've taken part in two event nights and some smaller skirmishes and I got to say, yeah the development team and community are onto something very special. I like the attention to detail, especially simulation elements coupled with a slower pace. It's refreshing not to be running around full sprint but actually engaged in uniformed movements and appreciating whats happening around me. Plus when it does get down and dirty fu** me it gets messy! It creates this adrenaline infused confusion from enemy volleys and artillery fire and then watching that guy to my right drop then left and know that yup it's gonna be me next.
    Another thing I really liked, although the servers are mostly quiet. I will go practicing sharp shooting at the drill camp and always meet some sound guys to chill with. We even made a point system for the range targets to gauge each others accuracy from different places on the map.

The overall WoR experience is honestly something I've not found anywhere else and I'm lucky enough to be in a company that's active and regularly uploading and publicizing events. GG

I can only agree with the previous speaker.
    Also, I find it very realistic how the language gets louder when approaching a person.
    I think it was one of my best decisions to make this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricanes2006 View Post
    I can only agree with the previous speaker.
    Also, I find it very realistic how the language gets louder when approaching a person.
    I think it was one of my best decisions to make this game.
    Well otherwise, with 75 people on one side it else just would be a massive clusterfuck

"Jokes" aside, i have to say that, from what i have seen in my short time playing this game; It's just such a great experience playing in those big battles, with the best community in a multiplayer game that i've seen this far. I totally agree with what Bad Adz84 said previously. I just love it!

Greetings
    Würm