Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Virginia

CSA Brigadier General

2nd Virginia

The 2nd Virginia is now recruiting. I'm looking for people that will be active mature and loyal to the unit and the south. Please message me through steam Cpt. Bright [2nd VA]

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats!

Welcome to the CSA!

(Can we get a moderator to move this to the CSA company section? Thanks.)

CSA Captain

Welcome to the Confederacy!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Ive had the pleasure of working with and getting to know Captain Bright. Nice guy and a good leader. Good luck to you and Welcome Home!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

CSA Brigadier General

thanks for letting me some home

CSA Captain

Welcome to the battlefield!
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png</a>

Good Afternoon. I'm completely new for starters. It took me some deliberation on which side to join-but given today's PC climate and an ever encroaching Federal power I'll join the side that fights for State's Rights and what Jefferson wanted our country to be-largely agrarian and unsophisticated.
    Anyway I'm not quite sure which unit to join. For some reason there are no Missouri units even though there were plenty of regiments that fought for both sides from the 'Show-Me' state. Since my great-granddad and his family came from Rockbridge Bath Virginia, I figured I'd join a Virginia regiment as one of my ancestors served in the Stonewall Brigade. I'm looking to make friends and share my love of the American Civil War. Good Day!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm000kc View Post
    ... For some reason there are no Missouri units even though there were plenty of regiments that fought for both sides from the 'Show-Me' state. ...

Because this is 1862 Maryland Campaign only, there were no Missourah troops involved in this area of the country.

But welcome all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jrm000kc View Post
    Good Afternoon. I'm completely new for starters. It took me some deliberation on which side to join-but given today's PC climate and an ever encroaching Federal power I'll join the side that fights for State's Rights and what Jefferson wanted our country to be-largely agrarian and unsophisticated.
    Anyway I'm not quite sure which unit to join. For some reason there are no Missouri units even though there were plenty of regiments that fought for both sides from the 'Show-Me' state. Since my great-granddad and his family came from Rockbridge Bath Virginia, I figured I'd join a Virginia regiment as one of my ancestors served in the Stonewall Brigade. I'm looking to make friends and share my love of the American Civil War. Good Day!
    Welcome to the forum and the game.
    Good luck to the 2nd VA!
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Because this is 1862 Maryland Campaign only, there were no Missourah troops involved in this area of the country.

But welcome all the same.
    Thanks. Okay I feel humbled for not doing more research into the game. I just happened to see a video on youtube and it sparked my interest. Oh, and as far as I know nearly every native Missourian says it with an 'E' on the end lol but say it whatever way. I'm not sure about Virginia accents but my grandpa, dad, and now me speak with a heavy drawl that I sometimes wonder might have come from my Virginia born great-granddad. No one else in our area talks like us. Thanks for the welcome you and brentcarter.
    I'm wanting to donate to the cause but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.