Thread: Bugs related to recent update

CSA Captain

Bugs related to recent update

Choosing NCO has a chance of spawning me as Officer (even when NCO class is not full)

Deserting while out of line in areas of play for all classes. This was greatly noticed by a lot from Monday's NA event. We found that switching to the opposite unit usually fixed the problem. This was on Cooke's Counterattack. I'm not sure if its on every map or was it just for that map.

Unrelated note, since NCOs do not carry pistols anymore, can the number of NCOs per regiment be increased?
    Last edited by Saris; 07-17-2018 at 06:54 AM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    Choosing NCO has a chance of spawning me as Officer (even when NCO class is not full)

Deserting while out of line in areas of play for all classes. This was greatly noticed by a lot from Monday's NA event. We found that switching to the opposite unit usually fixed the problem. This was on Cooke's Counterattack. I'm not sure if its on every map or was it just for that map.

Unrelated note, since NCOs do not carry pistols anymore, can the number of NCOs per regiment be increased?
    Thank you for the report, we are investigating it.

@ NCO
    The number of NCOs per regiment will be increased, when we increase the number of officers.
    But I see not a problem, to raise the number of NCOs earlier. We will have a talk about it

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Thank you for the report, we are investigating it.

@ NCO
    The number of NCOs per regiment will be increased, when we increase the number of officers.
    But I see not a problem, to raise the number of NCOs earlier. We will have a talk about it
    Another issue we found at that event is that if someone spawns in as a flag barer before the officer spawns in then the officer class is locked and no one can spawn in as an officer unless the guy with the flag switches off it.