Thread: Recieving all battle chatter across servers

Recieving all battle chatter across servers

I apologize if I haven't been diligent enough in my research, but I was unable to locate any posts showing someone experiencing the same issue I am currently having. What is happening at present is that in every battle, no matter what server I join, I can hear the battle chatter of every single player in the server. This includes the enemy team, as well as players who are clear across the map. In smaller battles, this means that I basically know what the enemy is doing, though I have decided to keep that information to myself in the spirit of fairness. In large battles I am unable to distinguish commands from my officers and during heavy periods of activity where 100+ people are babbling at once I can't hear anything but the chatter. It drowns out the gunshots, and I've volley fired on the enemy officer's command!

I have tried using headphones and my default computer speakers but the problem persists. I'm not the best with troubleshooting, so any advice or recommendation would be greatly appreciated since I am currently stumped and it is impacting my experience. Thanks in advance!

CSA Captain

I hear enemy voip chat sometimes when the game first loads. The other thing is that it seems if too many people are talking it locks the game and I have to restart.