Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mini radar that is lightly transparant on only shows 5 ft around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    NaturalPoint provide the SDK for TrackIR integration. Yes, it would take time to implement but it wouldn't be from the ground up. On a personal note, I have asked for TrackIR implementation multiple times. It is a necessity in flight simulation and has a wide use in the ARMA series. It is a fine alternative to using the keyboard and a better way to disconnect the player from that feeling of being a 'Civil War Mech' as mentioned earlier, and further place themselves inside the avatar and upon the battlefield.

The bonus in implementing TrackIR is that any other free head-tracking system should work just fine too.
    Both Fancy and myself are TrackIR owners. While not at all a priority at the moment, I see no reason to not at least give it a look at some point.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Both Fancy and myself are TrackIR owners. While not at all a priority at the moment, I see no reason to not at least give it a look at some point.

- Trusty
    I stand corrected, I assumed that something that advanced would be pretty hard to implement, but, if War of Rights does implement it, I'll take a second look at getting it.

CSA Brigadier General

Lol... then only problem will be turning your head for non track IR games.... I don't know how many times I've done that.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I could very much get into tracker

CSA Brigadier General

Fortunately, I found a good alternative for now. Just hit F4, it will give you a quick third person view to see where you are in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop3012 View Post
    Fortunately, I found a good alternative for now. Just hit F4, it will give you a quick third person view to see where you are in line.
    That doesn't work in actual games, only in the drill camp.

CSA Brigadier General

Ah dang... didn't know that. Lol.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post

- Trusty
    I very much await the day

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktroop3012 View Post
    Lol... then only problem will be turning your head for non track IR games.... I don't know how many times I've done that.
    ..still doing it automatically every single time I need to look around in WoR...

USA General of the Army

I could be wrong but I don't know of any shooters that use TrackIR, so this could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't know of any shooters that use TrackIR, so this could be interesting.
    https://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/games/, then select FPS, and that will answer your question. Some games do not fully support Track IR, but a surprising amount of games have attempted some semblance of TrackIR implementation.
    Last edited by McMuffin; 08-31-2018 at 07:42 PM.