Thread: Bugs

CSA Brigadier General

Bugs

So some things I discovered while playing.

#1. Screen freez would randomly happen. I run a 1080 with game resolutions set at Very High. Got to push the game to see what it's like..lol

#2. I shot a Union Soldier point blank and it phased him not at all. Sync issue possible.

#3. You can stab some one through walls. As a Confederate we stormed a house. Took up positions but Union Bayonets stuck us through log walls.

#4. Could be a bug.. or not but I felt that raising the pistol arm to fire is very slow.. almost like a person getting ready to dual another. Slowly raising his arm taking aim.. I think the animation should be a bit faster. It isn't a long rifle after all, it shouldn't be raised as slowly as a long rifle.

#5. When choosing the officer role, i was surprised that I was a private soldier on spawning into the match even though when I clicked on the officer it was blue.

Minor things probably but I'm just getting started in this.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by GenMorgan View Post
    So some things I discovered while playing.

#1. Screen freez would randomly happen. I run a 1080 with game resolutions set at Very High. Got to push the game to see what it's like..lol

#2. I shot a Union Soldier point blank and it phased him not at all. Sync issue possible.

#3. You can stab some one through walls. As a Confederate we stormed a house. Took up positions but Union Bayonets stuck us through log walls.

#4. Could be a bug.. or not but I felt that raising the pistol arm to fire is very slow.. almost like a person getting ready to dual another. Slowly raising his arm taking aim.. I think the animation should be a bit faster. It isn't a long rifle after all, it shouldn't be raised as slowly as a long rifle.

#5. When choosing the officer role, i was surprised that I was a private soldier on spawning into the match even though when I clicked on the officer it was blue.

Minor things probably but I'm just getting started in this.
    1. A low or high end PC/GPU doesn't always make the difference here, some reported less crashing on low graphics when a 'map' had many ppl on (if you crash try to use the errorreporter)
    2. Hard to tell, sometimes I charge thinking they are not aiming @me, but that's a visual difference … always when stabbing the shooting animation might get strange
    3. Correct, stabbing through fences, windows works … haven't seen it through walls or logs ?
    4. Might be that they didn't want the make the officer class 'John Wayne' … also soldiers take a while to get a good aim after the initial swaying.
    5. It's a bug that sometime shows a certain class still available, sometimes the class is entirely bugged out (NCO, Officer).

CSA Major

[QUOTE=Redleader;81315]
    Correct, stabbing through fences, windows works … haven't seen it through walls or logs ?

Roulette Lane building is bugged and you can be stabbed through log wall(probably what he's talking about), I mentioned this to Trusty and might have been fixed since idk.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)