Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spawning in sky

USA Captain

Spawning in sky

Playing on Cooke's Countercharge
    Pretty self explanatory, joined the CSA team on NA 5 at 8pm BST and when attempting to spawn in it would still be bugged, attempted relog to fix it and it still didn't work.

USA Captain

Vindicator also had this happen to them:

[9thNY] PVT. VindicatorToday at 3:13 PM
    @[9thNY] CPT. Emerson I think there is a problem with the new update because I try to spawn in to a game and I keep falling of the map end when I spawn and I don;t fal of the map I die because I fell to high.

CSA Major

I fell through and then spawned into a map I didn't recognize, right behind a Union soldier. Not sure he really knew where he was either and at first I wasn't sure if he really was Union until I saw his belt buckle. When I tried to talk to him about it, all civil like, he shot me. Learned two things - 1. there's a bug in the game and 2. them Yankees are snakes

CSA Captain

Same here. We had a nice drill with 1st Georgia on the CSA Drill Camp for about an hour, then joined Antietam battle. As soon as one died, most of our side kept felling through the sky, even granting the enemies tickets I assume. Shame as we were there en masse, and so was the Union. I suppose they had similar troubles. Upon 3 full reloads (including pc restart) I could rejoin battle without falling through the map. But as soon as one died the bug returned.
    Passion prevails!

CSA Major General

It's raining men !

USA Major

I just played a few rounds and didn't have any issues with it.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    It took 4 skirmishes and several deaths before I experienced this. (sent error report after the event.)

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by John Jones View Post
    I fell through and then spawned into a map I didn't recognize, right behind a Union soldier. Not sure he really knew where he was either and at first I wasn't sure if he really was Union until I saw his belt buckle. When I tried to talk to him about it, all civil like, he shot me. Learned two things - 1. there's a bug in the game and 2. them Yankees are snakes

Same thing happened to me. Spawned on a roof with a confederate and as soon as I showed him how to get down he shot me.

Thank you for the reports.

Please let me know if this happened on other maps than Cooke's Countercharge.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Spawned on a roof with a confederate and as soon as I showed him how to get down he shot me.
    On which map did this happen and on what roof?

- Trusty

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Thank you for the reports.

Please let me know if this happened on other maps than Cooke's Countercharge.

On which map did this happen and on what roof?

- Trusty

Not sure. It looked like a tin roof next to a barn. It was in Antietam. I don't know the maps very well yet to be precise. After I was murdered (haha) I kept spawning in the sky and falling to my death til I just gave up.