Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnside's IX Corps

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    Updates:

I'd like to formally welcome the 11th CT Company A under the command of Captain West to the 9th Corps organization! I'd also like to thank Captain West for providing the 9th Corps with it's own private Antietam battle server and drill camp! The 9th corps is growing, and has been working very well together over the passed few months! In future we hope to add more dedicated 9th Corps units into the fold!

Here! Here! Thank you Major Tyler

USA Captain

Look at that new image

Looking good gents!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    Looking good gents!
    Thank you!

USA Captain

The 9th Corps will be revamping the forum page over the next few months with the help of Sergeant Ragtime of the 1st ME Cav. To kick this off a brand new forum header has been created!

Updates:
    - New forum header
    - Readded 9th NY Company E
    - Added 17th MI Company E
    - Removed the 11th CT (They've gone MIA)
    - Added the 4th RI Company A

USA Major

The 9th Corps,is amazing to be apart of the amount of opportunities for the new and old players to lead and engage with the enemy or community is near limitless. I wish all the best to my fellow 9th Corps Commanders, Officers, NCO's, and most importantly the fearless back bone the Enlisted. Here is to the 9th Corps, 9thNY ZOO ZOO ZOO, Hurrah for the Bloody 17thMI, Hats off to the Bully 6thNH, 4thRI, and 79thNY and that 1st Maine Cav RECON - 17th Michigan Commander Lind

USA Captain

After a small discussion the 9th Corps will be expanding itself to include the 1st Corps as well. Historically speaking during the Maryland Campaign General Burnside did not in fact lead the 9th Corps as it was led by General Reno and Cox. Instead he led both the 1st Corps and the 9th Corps as the "Right Wing" of the Army of the Potomac. With that a new forum format will be introduced in due time with the help of 1st ME Cav's Sergeant Ragtime to include the 1st Corps. I'd like to also welcome the 42nd PA under Captain Stone, and all future 1st Corps units into our organization.

After a small discussion the 9th Corps will be expanding itself to include the 1st Corps as well. Historically speaking during the Maryland Campaign General Burnside did not in fact lead the 9th Corps as it was led by General Reno and Cox. Instead he led both the 1st Corps and the 9th Corps as the "Right Wing" of the Army of the Potomac. With that a new forum format will be introduced in due time with the help of 1st ME Cav's Sergeant Ragtime to include the 1st Corps. I'd like to also welcome the 42nd PA under Captain Stone, and all future 1st Corps units into our organization.
    Good to see the Federals getting organised. Nice job Tyler!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Good to see the Federals getting organised. Nice job Tyler!
    Thank you Paioletti! In the coming weeks you'll be seeing the BRW grow and give you guys a hell of a fight.