Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnside's IX Corps

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    After a small discussion the 9th Corps will be expanding itself to include the 1st Corps as well. Historically speaking during the Maryland Campaign General Burnside did not in fact lead the 9th Corps as it was led by General Reno and Cox. Instead he led both the 1st Corps and the 9th Corps as the "Right Wing" of the Army of the Potomac. With that a new forum format will be introduced in due time with the help of 1st ME Cav's Sergeant Ragtime to include the 1st Corps. I'd like to also welcome the 42nd PA under Captain Stone, and all future 1st Corps units into our organization.
    Outstanding! Glad you decided to pull the trigger on that! We look forward to more events with you guys!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    Outstanding! Glad you decided to pull the trigger on that! We look forward to more events with you guys!
    Indeed! Just as I said to Paioletti, in the coming weeks you'll be seeing the BRW grow and give you guys a hell of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler28256 View Post
    Thank you Paioletti! In the coming weeks you'll be seeing the BRW grow and give you guys a hell of a fight.
    Thank god, we need some real competition. Best of luck to yall. Friendly reminder its 6th LAs 3 year anniversary in 2 weeks (Sunday 5/26 we are having a parade march, speeches, promotions & epic event at 8pm.) You boys are invited and i would love a real solid fight that night. Congrats Tyler keep up the awesome work brother!
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    Thank god, we need some real competition. Best of luck to yall. Friendly reminder its 6th LAs 3 year anniversary in 2 weeks (Sunday 5/26 we are having a parade march, speeches, promotions & epic event at 8pm.) You boys are invited and i would love a real solid fight that night. Congrats Tyler keep up the awesome work brother!
    Thank you Paioletti! You can absolutely count on the BRW to attend the event!

USA Captain

The brand new BRW forum page is finally complete! Now including the 1st Corps order of battle, 1st Corps units' forum page links, colorized photos of the Generals, application form, and the official BRW schedule! Thank you to Sergeant Harry and 1st Sergeant Ragtime of the 1st Maine Calvary for your help!

Props to Pixelated Apollo for showing some videos of the BRW working together..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-uSMI5xHY

II Corps had a blast last night taking the field against Burnside. I'm glad you guys stuck it out and pushed to get this group together. You guys are fierce on the field and gentlemen off

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    II Corps had a blast last night taking the field against Burnside. I'm glad you guys stuck it out and pushed to get this group together. You guys are fierce on the field and gentlemen off
    Thank you Galahad! We love playing with you guys as well!

USA Captain

Great Job!!

It's an honor fighting with yuz BRW!!!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by [1st Cav] Shifty View Post
    Great Job!!

It's an honor fighting with yuz BRW!!!
    Oops this is a very late response, but same to you!