Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: *List of Active regiments/companies in War of Rights*

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    But you don't have 12 members, even counting your duplicate accounts. It doesn't seem right that someone notorious for creating and disbanding companies with Larson's umpteenths should be allowed to use multiple burner e-mail addresses to claim to an entire regiment in the Company Tool when he doesn't even have one of those companies mustered in at 10 and none of these people, or accounts, I should say, have an in-game presence except the self-promoting officer (Major, Colonel, General, whatever) himself.

I really hope that CG is going to hear the community and do something about the paper companies, fake companies, duplicate accounts, burner e-mails, etc.
    Honestly, I don't think anyone has the right to use multiple accounts to claim multiple companies.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA General of the Army

I really hope that CG is going to hear the community and do something about the paper companies, fake companies, duplicate accounts, burner e-mails, etc.
    Amen Bruddah
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Honestly, I don't think anyone has the right to use multiple accounts to claim multiple companies.
    I have multiple accounts with multiple active companies for managment purposes. I hardly see a problem with it unless that account is just a place holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    I have multiple accounts with multiple active companies for managment purposes. I hardly see a problem with it unless that account is just a place holder.
    i use Accounts as Fill ins for people that dont have a account in the Company Tool just to help them out till they get in the company tool

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    Because what's the point of the company tool mustering function if I can just go make ten burner accounts to claim a company, lol. What's to stop 100 dedicated US boys with multiple accounts from claiming 1st GA or 6th LA or 1st Texas companies, just to deny those three units the opportunity to expand in the future?

You may use it for "administrative purposes," but I'd like the see burner accounts go the way of the Dodo for the reasons above. I'm sure you'd be able to find someone in each of your companies capable of owning the companies in your stead.
    Last edited by LaBelle; 10-06-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
    UPDATE - 2nd U.S. Sharpshooters and 1st North Carolina (cav) aka Cherokee Braves moved up to the main list, congrats guys and nice consistent showing with your men I have seen at least 5 different players represented from each on a monthly basis
    Thanks Warboy... finally made the big boy list! Congrats also to the CSA Cherokee Braves.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 10-08-2018 at 04:58 AM.

Banned
    UPDATE moved 6th Alabama up to the main list and added 19th Indiana to smaller regiment list, congrats Cpt. Davis. updated Major Stone's rank to Cpt. for 42nd PA
    Thank you warboy, i look forward to grow even bigger!

UPDATE - soon to be added 79th New York(yes the one with 100 members in their company) , seen 5-6 of them at once at the beta launch and this list will be changing rapidly due to the beta release.
    Yeah, we had a blast playing last night! We are in the process of starting to get our lads to buy the game and get everyone set up so you should see some more of us in the future. Here is our information:

Col. Ginger - https://steamcommunity.com/id/79thGeneralGinger/

1stSgt - Luke - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069192303/

Forum Post - https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...quot-Company-A

Also, while Company A is our main company, we also run Company B aswell.

CSA Major

Morning Warboy.

Would you be so kind as to consider adding the 8th VA Co.'H' to your list? We tend not to use tags but I can happily supply you with a list of names via PM.

Cheers.

USA Major

So sincere question, here, because I'm not clear on how this works. If someone wanted 3rd Maryland, is it now unavailable because Ben has camped it with fake accounts?
    The other thing is he would have only formed one company. There are likely 7-9 companies left even if he's still holding that one.