Thread: What we should have in the Beta?

CSA Captain

What we should have in the Beta?

Greetings soldiers, we all know that there are already thousands of people, who bought Captain pledge, but only about 100 - 150 warriors attend. Gameplay is not so good, and servers crashing. Beta is knocking on the door, and it should be big breaking point for community. More people will start playing, and delevopers will be much more busy to hold the activity of players up. Those are some things what in my opinion should finally be in the game, to hold activity high and make War of Rights the game, we all want. Nothing written here is meant to be negative or offensive, against developers and their work.

- Fixed servers. - Really long and big issue, from the start of the game.

- Improved combat system. - There should be more aspects of the combat. (parry, dodge, etc.)

- Improved Capture points locations. - Some of them are just pointless, and dont have much big impact to the game. And some points give really big advantage to some sides, from the start.

- Musicians!!! - I just cant wait to see them.

- Improved morale system - We all know that current ticket morale system is just temporary.

- Flag bearer as a spawnpoint - I personally dont like this idea, but its on the plan of devs.

- New game modes. - Gamemodes where you dont need to focus on the tickets, or capture points.

- Better animations and sounds.

Thats all, those are just my ideas, what I think could be in the beta. Hope to see you all on the battlefield soon.
    Last edited by Josef Tišer; 08-24-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/STfZmky.png</a>

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Josef Tišer View Post
    but only about 100 - 200 warriors attend. Gameplay is not so good
    I'd like to point something out to you here Josef. Server cap is 150 at the moment, so it's only possible to have 150 attending. I'd like to totally disagree about gameplay, I think it's fantastic.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.

We are indeed working towards skirmishes phase II (we don’t call it beta anymore as it is really only beta in terms of being an “early access beta”.

If you look at our, now very old phase roadmap the only thing we are missing that we said phase II would include is the flag bearer system (we have so much more in there than we ever thought we’d have as well).

The flag bearer system and bug and crash fixes is what our main focus is on currently.

While we do have some pretty cool stuff being created as well, don’t expect phase II to be a “commercial” beta launch packed with new features. We’ve always pushed what we had ready when it was ready - we are not holding anything back for phase II so if you’re already an alpha phase backer the biggest difference you’ll notice is likely the new recruits showing up.

- Trusty