Thread: ATTN dev another nite of constant crashes

CSA Major

ATTN dev another nite of constant crashes

full nite of constant crashed 3 full server crashes we had 150 people to test and all we did was crash
    this needs to get looked at please people spent a lot of time to get ready for this i know we are testing but we cant test what we cant play

everytime we get close to 150 we crash and most the people quit after the 3rd full crash really need to get this game working with full servers so you can test other things until you get 150 on most of testing dont mean much if we cant play

maybe a dev can be on sunday nites usa time to help us

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Did you file crash reports after each event?

If you don't, then don't expect resolution to the problem without your input.

CSA Captain

Just to clear things up, it was the servers that kept going down. Each time we re-started the game, there were no servers listed & it took a little while for the list to re-populate. As Sal said, there were easily 150 players trying to get on, and for a few minutes the server stayed up, we even began firing a couple of times. Once around half of the players had given up/stopped trying/quit we were able to play, so my guess would be that the servers were crashing under the stress of so many players. I do not know about other players but personally I could not file anything, because all I had were black screens each time a server fell over.
    Last edited by Sox; 09-03-2018 at 03:55 AM.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

How do you file when your game crashes but not to desktop just back to main menu , would it not just give you the file from main menu when u leave game?

CSA Major

dont mind a p hill he is just being a p hill

and yes i did on the one i could but like above we just froze and just quit game

Hello.

Would just like to let you know that the 3 servers that crashed yesterday, making them dissapear from the server browser. They all crashed due to the same thing and it has already been fixed and it will be included in the next update, being released before the next weekend.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Hello.

Would just like to let you know that the 3 servers that crashed yesterday, making them dissapear from the server browser. They all crashed due to the same thing and it has already been fixed and it will be included in the next update, being released before the next weekend.
    We love you. Thank you for the update.
    Captain Carter, North Carolina - Serving the 6th Louisiana

Ancestry
    Private John Autry - 2nd NC Light Battery Company C
    Sergeant Daniel Autry - 20th NC Infantry Company I
    Private Amos Ammons - 53rd VA Infantry (Unknown company)
    Private Alpheus Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry (Maybe Company A, died in battle, Fisher Hill)
    Private Daniel J. Ammons (DJ) - 51st NC Company K
    Private Reason Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry Company A