Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: 1st U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's" - Co. H

USA Major

We fight every Friday night, Saturday afternoon and most Sundays and Mondays as well with - unless it's Super Bowl Sunday! Give us a look or message me on Steam if you're looking for a well-respected Sharpshooter unit very active in the community.

*join the 2nd usss*

*JOIN THE 2ND USSS*

The 2nd United States Sharpshooters is accepting rectuits for Companies G and H. This company serves as the premier sharp shooting group for the Union Army in War of Rights. We drill together on Fridays to keep our aim sharp and practice skirmishing tactics and fight on Fridays and Sundays with The Northern Agression. If you are looking for a unique and fun experience with a group of dedicated Civil War enthsiasts, this is the group for you!

images.jpg

USA Major

We're active as hell Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights. Bring your marksmanship skills to the Union and we can promise plenty of opportunities to shoot at some Rebs.

Click here to get started with the Green Demons!
    Last edited by Shiloh; 04-09-2020 at 10:39 PM.

USA Major

If anyone is looking for a drama-free unit that has been active weekly for almost the past 2 years look no further the 2nd is recruiting.
    Last edited by Shiloh; 06-23-2020 at 12:55 AM.

To anyone looking to join a regiment, I highly recommend joining up with the 2nd US Sharpshooters. I've been playing WoR for 8 months now, and I've been in a couple of pretty good regiments. Those regiments closed up shop for one reason or another (the game can be hard on officers, especially those running large groups). I fortunately had the opportunity to attend a drill with the 2nd, and after just one drill, I was ready to join up! I am quite happy I did, and even more so that they wanted me to be a part of the group. The guys are friendly and very helpful. If you think you were pretty decent at the game before, they will definitely make you better. I've already seen a noticeable improvement in my marksmanship. Their style of play (skirmishing) is exactly what I was looking for. They have a lot of experience and will share that knowledge willingly, and if all that wasn't enough, they are a very chill group of players - no dramas!! So by all means, if you're looking for a solid skirmishing outfit to sign up with, please give this regiment a serious look!

I'd recommend this regiment as well. I am not a member but I have seen them play and have had the pleasure to skirmish along side them back in the day in some public matches. Great bunch of guys.
    Last edited by KyPatriot; 06-27-2020 at 11:48 PM.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by CewHit76 View Post
    To anyone looking to join a regiment, I highly recommend joining up with the 2nd US Sharpshooters. I've been playing WoR for 8 months now, and I've been in a couple of pretty good regiments. Those regiments closed up shop for one reason or another (the game can be hard on officers, especially those running large groups). I fortunately had the opportunity to attend a drill with the 2nd, and after just one drill, I was ready to join up! I am quite happy I did, and even more so that they wanted me to be a part of the group. The guys are friendly and very helpful. If you think you were pretty decent at the game before, they will definitely make you better. I've already seen a noticeable improvement in my marksmanship. Their style of play (skirmishing) is exactly what I was looking for. They have a lot of experience and will share that knowledge willingly, and if all that wasn't enough, they are a very chill group of players - no dramas!! So by all means, if you're looking for a solid skirmishing outfit to sign up with, please give this regiment a serious look!
    Thank you Cewhit you've been a great addition to the sharpshooters and have more than proven yourself at drill camp and on the battlefield.

Quote Originally Posted by KyPatriot View Post
    I'd recommend this regiment as well. I am not a member but I have seen them play and have had the pleasure to skirmish along side them back in the day in some public matches. Great bunch of guys.
    I appreciate it KyPatriot you're welcome to join our skirmish line any time.

Huzzah!! Thank you, sir!!

You won't find a group of more friendly or helpful people. Officers & Leaders very involved with helping all new recruits feel welcome, & get up to speed. They work hard to make the 2nd the Best. You won’t regret joining this outfit!
    Last edited by kkwilson; 07-11-2020 at 04:27 AM.

Couldn't agree with you more, Wilson!!