Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 210

Thread: 2nd U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's Sharpshooters" - Co. G & H

  1. #171

    USA Major

    Shiloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Posts
    676
    After the great purge we're back up to strong fighting strength. We drill/fight Friday's at 10 EST and battle Sunday's at 8 EST with a bunch more nights mixed in. Typically we get 12-16 per event which is a perfect amount for a skirmishing unit. Join today!


  2. #172

    USA Captain

    SwingKid148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    After the great purge we're back up to strong fighting strength. We drill/fight Friday's at 10 EST and battle Sunday's at 8 EST with a bunch more nights mixed in. Typically we get 12-16 per event which is a perfect amount for a skirmishing unit. Join today!
    Excellent news Winn! Always great to have the 2nd USSS picking off those reb targets.

  3. #173

    USA Major

    Shiloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    Excellent news Winn! Always great to have the 2nd USSS picking off those reb targets.
    Thank you Emerson and always a pleasure fighting with the men of the 9th!

  4. #174
    [132nd] Cpt. Connor Jacob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Sweden, Dalarna, Ludvika
    Posts
    11
    Good luck lads

  5. #175

    USA Major

    Shiloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by [132nd] Cpt. Connor Jacob View Post
    Good luck lads
    Thank you Captain you as well!

  6. #176

    USA Major

    Shiloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Posts
    676
    Last edited by Shiloh; 08-22-2019 at 02:07 PM.

  7. #177

    USA Major

    Shiloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Posts
    676
    Last edited by Shiloh; 09-04-2019 at 10:52 PM.

  8. #178
    Today's your guy's anniversary? Great milestone gents!! Keep it up and continue to kick ass on the field

  9. #179

    USA Major

    Shiloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    Today's your guy's anniversary? Great milestone gents!! Keep it up and continue to kick ass on the field
    Yes it is and thank you Galahad! We'll be on tonight for Picket Patrol with you guys to celebrate.

  10. #180

    USA Lieutenant General

    SilverStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    36
    Happy anniversary, 2nd U.S.S.S. We always enjoy playing with you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •