Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's" - Co. H

USA Captain

Great battles last week, boys. We are bringing the new guys in smoothly and becoming a very well-oiled machine! It's certainly been fun!
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy44 View Post
    Great battles last week, boys. We are bringing the new guys in smoothly and becoming a very well-oiled machine! It's certainly been fun!
    I'm glad you're enjoying the company Pvt. Cairnsy. Yourself and the other 6th Vermont boys have been a great addition and I agree it's good to see these new recruits growing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying the company Pvt. Cairnsy. Yourself and the other 6th Vermont boys have been a great addition and I agree it's good to see these new recruits growing with us.
    After a month and a half with the 2nd Co. H I can honestly say that we could not have picked a better unit to join. No offense to the other distinguished and honorable companies out there but these boys have a fine cut of jib.

you are all some fine gentlemen!

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Len Mosby View Post
    you are all some fine gentlemen!
    Thank you Mosby! Do we know you from in-game?

Just volunteered. Only have a few hours in the game but I am ready to learn and I heard that the 6th Vermont came here.

Tomorrow will mark my three weeks in this fine company. Nothing is more fun than securing a victory for the union, providing skirmisher support for an organized line. Although often times the officers in game may wonder where the hell we are wandering off to, once they realize who we are they usually appreciate our specialized tactics. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

oldphoto.jpg

Hard fought battles tonight, we may not have won the majority but I'm proud to fight with this company.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Ducat View Post
    Just volunteered. Only have a few hours in the game but I am ready to learn and I heard that the 6th Vermont came here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomluck30 View Post
    Tomorrow will mark my three weeks in this fine company. Nothing is more fun than securing a victory for the union, providing skirmisher support for an organized line. Although often times the officers in game may wonder where the hell we are wandering off to, once they realize who we are they usually appreciate our specialized tactics. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
    We're happy to have you men... you've been great additions!

USA Major

It's been a long while since I've been on the forums due to a heavy work schedule but make no mistake the 2nd is alive and kicking --- every Friday at 11 EST with 1stCav and 17th MI against 6th LA and most Sunday and Monday evenings at 8 EST.