Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: 1st U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's" - Co. H

USA Major

Thanks Wilson and Cewhit I appreciate you saying so!

USA Major

The 2nd is currently accepting new volunteers. We're only looking for the best sharpshooters so if you feel you have what it takes, message me here or join our Discord for more info.

~ Major Winn

I joined the discord as Hoovy

My Character in War of Rights is under the name of John Dillon, I am from the State of Georgia. I would like to enlist into the 2nd U.S.S.S Company G. New Hampshire. I only played with Enfield's and Springfield's, I am also mostly on the Confederate Side in the US East and Europe Events, I would like to see if I can make it into the 2nd United States Sharpshooters.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TheobaldWolfe_Tone View Post
    My Character in War of Rights is under the name of John Dillon, I am from the State of Georgia. I would like to enlist into the 2nd U.S.S.S Company G. New Hampshire. I only played with Enfield's and Springfield's, I am also mostly on the Confederate Side in the US East and Europe Events, I would like to see if I can make it into the 2nd United States Sharpshooters.
    I DM'd you here on the forums. You can also reach me here on Steam.

USA Major

The U.S. Sharpshooters are back and this time as the 1stUSSS. We've mustered Co. H - originally mustered in NYC - and we're building a battery as well; the 1st New York Light Artillery that was prominent north of the Cornfield at Antietam.

We're actively recruiting for both and we hope to see you out there.

Volunteer

Step 1: Click the graphic below to volunteer on Company Tool for Company H. We use historical sounding names. You can change your name by clicking on 'view enlistment papers' and modifying your name there.

Step 2: Join our Discord, announce who you enlisted as, and we'll get you situated.

USA Major

We just mustered 1st New York Light Artillery (Batt.L) who fought bravely near the Cornfield at Antietam. At Gettysburg, they arrived with General John Reynolds' I Corps Artillery Brigade that relieved Buford on Day 1 at Seminary Ridge. Captain Gilbert H. Reynolds - no relation to the General who was killed - commanded the battery at the Battle of Gettysburg. He was wounded on July 1st and Lieutenant George Breck then took command. Day 2 and 3 they were positioned at Cemetery Hill managing to help repel the near breakthrough there. Here is their Gettysburg monument.

USA Major

The 1st U.S.S.S. Co. H fights in organized battles every Monday night at 8 EST.

Join now to get in on the action!

Last edited by Shiloh; 05-07-2021 at 02:12 AM.

USA Major

We fight every Sunday or Monday night at 8 EST - unless it's Super Bowl Sunday! Give us a look or message me on Steam if you're looking for a well-respected Sharpshooter unit very active in the community.

Last edited by Shiloh; 05-07-2021 at 02:12 AM.

USA Major

Put on the "Green"... you know you want to!

We have a very light, non-demanding schedule where we fight on either Saturday or Sunday evenings at 8 EST in organized events. If you're looking to be a part of a smaller more mobile and highly-skilled force, we're the right group for you.