Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's" - Co. H

Our friday evening schedule is very accomodating to those who live on the west coast, drill starts 6:45pm and then we usually go into battle at 8pm. Message Captain Winn to join Company H!

USA Major

I'm proud to say I've discharged all 'inactives' from the 2nd USSS Co. H in Company Tool and from our Discord and the 45 'paper' soldiers are no longer with this company.

We stand at 21 'actives' and it feels damn good to clean things up and moving forward we are... Lean, Green, and Mean. And by 'Green' I mean the color not new .

Our main night is Friday at 9:30 EST where we fight with 1stCav and the 17th MI along with fight nights typically on Sunday at 8 EST and at times Monday. If you're interested and want to fight with a small group of elite riflemen then get in contact but if you're just going to be a name on a piece of paper it's not a good fit.

Last edited by Shiloh; 04-28-2019 at 11:55 PM.

USA Major

I wish I captured some of our earlier fights last night that had a bit more action but this was a spirited fight nonetheless. Always fun fighting with 1stCav men.

Last edited by Shiloh; 05-04-2019 at 08:28 PM.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I'm proud to say I've discharged all 'inactives' from the 2nd USSS Co. H in Company Tool and from our Discord and the 45 'paper' soldiers are no longer with this company.

We stand at 21 'actives' and it feels damn good to clean things up and moving forward we are... Lean, Green, and Mean. And by 'Green' I mean the color not new .

Our main night is Friday at 9:30 EST where we fight with 1stCav and the 17th MI along with fight nights typically on Sunday at 8 EST and at times Monday. If you're interested and want to fight with a small group of elite riflemen then get in contact but if you're just going to be a name on a piece of paper it's not a good fit.

I can honestly say, I would not wish to be in another company.
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy44 View Post
    I can honestly say, I would not wish to be in another company.
    Thanks for saying say Cpl. Cairnsy. You've been a great addition to our group and we're a better company because of you.

USA Major

Welcome Rct. Booth. You'll need one of these beautiful tools of death and destruction.

Last edited by Shiloh; 05-31-2019 at 10:33 PM.

USA Captain

Welcome, Rct. Booth!
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

USA Major

Welcome Rct. Griffith. It's good to have you on board and we just got a fresh crate of these in so here you go.

USA Major

Welcome Rct. Rising. After cleaning house of dead weight it's good to build back up again with the next generation of Sharpshooters.

I had the chance to fight alongside you gentleman the other night, and seeing you on the battlefield is really something. Here is to future success on the battlefield. I'll gladly fight alongside you gentleman again any day!