Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's Sharpshooters" - Co. G & H

Just volunteered. Only have a few hours in the game but I am ready to learn and I heard that the 6th Vermont came here.

Tomorrow will mark my three weeks in this fine company. Nothing is more fun than securing a victory for the union, providing skirmisher support for an organized line. Although often times the officers in game may wonder where the hell we are wandering off to, once they realize who we are they usually appreciate our specialized tactics. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

oldphoto.jpg

Hard fought battles tonight, we may not have won the majority but I'm proud to fight with this company.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Ducat View Post
    Just volunteered. Only have a few hours in the game but I am ready to learn and I heard that the 6th Vermont came here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomluck30 View Post
    Tomorrow will mark my three weeks in this fine company. Nothing is more fun than securing a victory for the union, providing skirmisher support for an organized line. Although often times the officers in game may wonder where the hell we are wandering off to, once they realize who we are they usually appreciate our specialized tactics. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
    We're happy to have you men... you've been great additions!

USA Major

It's been a long while since I've been on the forums due to a heavy work schedule but make no mistake the 2nd is alive and kicking --- every Friday at 11 EST with 1stCav and 17th MI against 6th LA and most Sunday and Monday evenings at 8 EST.

Our friday evening schedule is very accomodating to those who live on the west coast, drill starts 6:45pm and then we usually go into battle at 8pm. Message Captain Winn to join Company H!

USA Major

I'm proud to say I've discharged all 'inactives' from the 2nd USSS Co. H in Company Tool and from our Discord and the 45 'paper' soldiers are no longer with this company.

We stand at 21 'actives' and it feels damn good to clean things up and moving forward we are... Lean, Green, and Mean. And by 'Green' I mean the color not new .

Our main night is Friday at 9:30 EST where we fight with 1stCav and the 17th MI along with fight nights typically on Sunday at 8 EST and at times Monday. If you're interested and want to fight with a small group of elite riflemen then get in contact but if you're just going to be a name on a piece of paper it's not a good fit.

Last edited by Shiloh; 04-28-2019 at 10:55 PM.

USA Major

I wish I captured some of our earlier fights last night that had a bit more action but this was a spirited fight nonetheless. Always fun fighting with 1stCav men.

Last edited by Shiloh; 05-04-2019 at 07:28 PM.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I wish I captured some of our earlier fights last night that had a bit more action but this was a spirited fight nonetheless. Always fun fighting with 1stCav men.

I couldn't attend this event sadly, but I enjoyed watching your video to see what I missed.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I'm proud to say I've discharged all 'inactives' from the 2nd USSS Co. H in Company Tool and from our Discord and the 45 'paper' soldiers are no longer with this company.

We stand at 21 'actives' and it feels damn good to clean things up and moving forward we are... Lean, Green, and Mean. And by 'Green' I mean the color not new .

Our main night is Friday at 9:30 EST where we fight with 1stCav and the 17th MI along with fight nights typically on Sunday at 8 EST and at times Monday. If you're interested and want to fight with a small group of elite riflemen then get in contact but if you're just going to be a name on a piece of paper it's not a good fit.

I can honestly say, I would not wish to be in another company.
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA