Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's Sharpshooters" - Co. G & H

I'm new to the game and thought that the regiment sounded both unique and well put together. I have a total of ten hours worth of experience and was wondering if you have a preference on the experience of recruits or do you accept anyone?

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger View Post
    I'm new to the game and thought that the regiment sounded both unique and well put together. I have a total of ten hours worth of experience and was wondering if you have a preference on the experience of recruits or do you accept anyone?
    Thanks for reaching out Cheeseburger. We don't turn anyone away based on experience and you got it right we're pretty unique. We'll train you with proven methods that will raise your marksmanship levels quickly at the range and on the move and that will translate really well to being very effective in game. Friend me on Steam and I'll get you sorted out.

Welcome all new recruits to Company H! Join us in drill Friday at 10pm EST followed by an event. See you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Thanks for reaching out Cheeseburger. We don't turn anyone away based on experience and you got it right we're pretty unique. We'll train you with proven methods that will raise your marksmanship levels quickly at the range and on the move and that will translate really well to being very effective in game. Friend me on Steam and I'll get you sorted out.

That's great to hear. I've added you on Steam and submitted my application.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseburger View Post
    That's great to hear. I've added you on Steam and submitted my application.
    I can't relate your name to which recruit you are but I'm sure we got you enlisted. It's great to have you in the 2nd!

USA Major

Be Elite and Join the 2ndUSSS.H !

USA Major

After the great purge we're back up to strong fighting strength. We drill/fight Friday's at 10 EST and battle Sunday's at 8 EST with a bunch more nights mixed in. Typically we get 12-16 per event which is a perfect amount for a skirmishing unit. Join today!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    After the great purge we're back up to strong fighting strength. We drill/fight Friday's at 10 EST and battle Sunday's at 8 EST with a bunch more nights mixed in. Typically we get 12-16 per event which is a perfect amount for a skirmishing unit. Join today!
    Excellent news Winn! Always great to have the 2nd USSS picking off those reb targets.

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    Excellent news Winn! Always great to have the 2nd USSS picking off those reb targets.
    Thank you Emerson and always a pleasure fighting with the men of the 9th!

Good luck lads