Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st U.S. Sharpshooters "Berdan's" - Co. H

USA Major

We welcome to the 2nd USSS, our newest member Rct. Henry F. Cain. He has already taken part in marksmanship training with 1st Lt. Clark and it's rumored he's a very good shot. With that said you can do more damage with one of these Rct. Cain.

USA Major

Rct. James T. Johnson has joined the 2nd after having first volunteered for another 'dead' sharpshooter regiment . Here you are Johnson...

USA Major

Our first international member, Rct. Dane Karlsen comes to us from Denmark. You've come a long way to fight Dane and hopefully this will make it worth the trip...

USA Major

Marksmanship training 2ndUSSS style.

Last edited by Shiloh; 10-05-2018 at 02:46 AM.

USA Major

Thanks Ben. One more...

USA Major

Busy week for the 2nd and our strength is gaining.

I'd like to welcome Rct. Bradley Meehan, Rct. Ryan Miller, Rct. Daniel Noyes and Rct. Ethan Walz. Meehan and Miller have been very active in their first day with the 2nd and I look forward to seeing all these guys integrate in the coming days.

Don't worry guys you don't have to share this one...

I'd also like to congratulate Pvt. Gregg and Pvt. Reed on their promotions to private after having completed marksmanship training and having spent weeks of dedicated time with the unit!
    Last edited by Shiloh; 10-07-2018 at 07:08 AM.

If anyone is looking for a fantastic company to join, I would highly recommend joining the 2nd United States Sharpshooters Company H! I have been in their ranks for about a month and have really enjoyed the experience. Captain Winn and 1st Lt. Clark have been very helpful and dedicated to make sure that we are in fact, an elite unit. We engage in multiple weekly drills, shooting practice, skirmishes and big events. Our reputation as scouts, skirmishers and most importantly, dangerous marksmen has already started to make its way through both Union and Confederate ranks. We have a lot of fun as well and are coming together as Company H, each of us brings our specific strengths to the field. Contact Captain Winn or 1st Lt. Clark if interested in joining us. - Pvt. Gregg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ghern84; 10-11-2018 at 07:04 AM.

USA Major

A warm welcome to Rct. Emory Upton, Rct. Sviatoslav Vasiliev and Rct. Corey Romer. Upton has been very active having already earned ribbons for marksmanship and we look forward to these men joining us in the field.

We're already 21 strong in just over a month since mustering and I look forward to the point where we can get 10 or more guys together in-game. Our best has been 9.

Banned
    Congrats 2nd USSS!