Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 42nd Virginia's Dixie Gray's!

Banned

42nd Virginia's Dixie Gray's!

Welcome all southerners! To the camps of the 42nd VA Inf! We will focus on tactical strategies with other companies such as any company that wants to work with us. and other friendly companies. In order to join follow these steps.

Step 1: Create a unique name.

Step 2: Volunteer on the company website : https://www.warofrights.com/CT_ViewC...panyToolHeader Once you volunteered one of the Company Staff such as myself shall accept your volunteer request.

Step 3: Add me on steam its https://steamcommunity.com/id/11444532/

FINAL STEP!!Step 4: Join the Discord https://discord.gg/qyhXdyd

Some history of the 42nd :The 42nd Regiment, Virginia Infantry organized at Staunton, Virginia, in July, 1861, recruited its members in Henry, Floyd, Bedford, Campbell, Roanoke, Patrick, and Franklin counties. Of the 265 engaged at Gettysburg, twenty-one percent were killed, wounded, or missing. Only 1 officer and 44 men surrendered. The field officers were Colonels Jesse S. Burks, Andrew J. Deyerle, John E. Penn, and R.W.Withers; Lieutenant Colonels Daniel A. Langhorne, William Martin, and Samuel H. Saunders; and Majors P.B. Adams, Henry Lane, and Jesse M. Richardson

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

- Captain Cyrus
    Company Command 42nd Virginia Company A
    Last edited by Mr. Longstreet; 09-06-2018 at 04:25 PM.

oh boy another Larson Company
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 09-06-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben H. Phillips View Post
    with you on that one

CSA Major

The 3rd North Carolina is not partnered with 42nd Virginia. My regiment is friendly with anyone that wants to play with us, but we are only partnered with the 17th Michigan at this time. We are looking to expand into a brigade of a bunch of regiments that fall in line with our state of mind that like to play the game the correct way. Second Corp sounds like the place for 3rd North Carolina.

[10:38 PM]
    [42ndVA]Cpt. Cyrus [USMC]:
    Good luck to your Reg btw

[10:38 PM]
    [3rdNC A] Cpt. Carter:
    Appreciate it mate. North Carolina is the place to be.
    I'll be forming a brigade of regiments that like to play the game right, no teamkilling or ignorance. I hope to see you in on that.

[10:40 PM]
    [42ndVA]Cpt. Cyrus [USMC]:
    oh yes
    we are up to join something like that

[10:42 PM]
    [3rdNC A] Cpt. Carter:
    That sounds good.

Captain Carter, North Carolina - Serving the 6th Louisiana

Ancestry
    Private John Autry - 2nd NC Light Battery Company C
    Sergeant Daniel Autry - 20th NC Infantry Company I
    Private Amos Ammons - 53rd VA Infantry (Unknown company)
    Private Alpheus Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry (Maybe Company A, died in battle, Fisher Hill)
    Private Daniel J. Ammons (DJ) - 51st NC Company K
    Private Reason Ammons - 20th VA Cavalry Company A

Banned
    you have no room to speak knowing your past.

(He Attempted to Hijack Discord to make Accounts that were targeted for Cyber-Bullying (Tried to Kill Cyrus)
    Last edited by 4thNJ; 09-06-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4thNJ View Post
    Welcome back austin

USA General of the Army

Oh jesus here we go....

Quote Originally Posted by 4thNJ View Post

(He Attempted to Hijack Discord to make Accounts that were targeted for Cyber-Bullying (Tried to Kill Cyrus)
    ok Larson i don't have no room to speak yes i'll admit it was dark, i regret it, and i do apologize but at least i don't fake death & ruin the Community like you have no right in this community that i care and respect for. yes it has its up & Downs, but it will get better.

Also, why continue making companies with what happened to your past and all these Lies are very unnecessary theres nothing wrong with telling the truth
    Last edited by Ben H. Phillips; 09-06-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Oh jesus here we go....
    ikr

Banned
    ok Larson i don't have no room to speak yes i'll admit it was dark, i regret it, and i do apologize but at least i don't fake death & ruin the Community like you have no right in this community that i care and respect for. yes it has its up & Downs, but it will get better.

Also, why continue making companies with what happened to your past and all these Lies are very unnecessary theres nothing wrong with telling the truth
    You Have Faked Death on Discord Mr.Ben... You dont regret nothing if you did you would of apologized. He has every right to be here for he has donated over 80$, as for you i would object. He will tell the truth as This "Incident has happened over 6-9 Months Ago. He has shown maturity sense and i believe hes changed. you have an unkown quantity of bad rep its uncountable for you i would add him and apologize.