Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple issues

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post

Those regiment descriptions have been cut off for as long as I can remember. It would be great if the regiments showed the proper uniforms as well when selecting.
    Both issues will be fixed in the UI overhaul.

- Trusty

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    I've got a few issues I'm going to bundle together.

1) Really bad frames ...

2) The tactical view was not working/multiple keys not working ...

3) Regiment descriptions ...
    1. The 150 full server event gave me some lag and I crashed about 5 times. (it was on an NA server, while I'm European)
    2. Sometimes it comes back up when using 'T', sometimes it just freezes or disappears … I also had to play one entire map with 'you are about to desert 20' (I was a private) … makes it hard to aim
    3. I'm sure it needs some rework, the little 'thumbnail overview' also doesn't the right uniforms (like Shiloh stated)...

P.s. : I did go back to 8gb RAM (ordered new faster ones) and stability was beter on 16gb it seems … could be just me ….

CSA Captain

Gonna write this up here because I had multiple issues tonight (Sat NA Event)

Took over 45 mins to actually get in game. First I was getting hung up on the map loading screen, then when I got past that I hung up on the spawning in screen.
    I also had problems with the server list. Most of the time it simply would not list the populated server, sometimes it was blank altogether.
    Re-booting, veryfying files, re-starting the game, nothing worked basically.
    Eventually I got in, but gave up after the third map when it started hanging on spawn in again.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox View Post
    Gonna write this up here because I had multiple issues tonight (Sat NA Event)

Took over 45 mins to actually get in game. First I was getting hung up on the map loading screen, then when I got past that I hung up on the spawning in screen.
    I also had problems with the server list. Most of the time it simply would not list the populated server, sometimes it was blank altogether.
    Re-booting, veryfying files, re-starting the game, nothing worked basically.
    Eventually I got in, but gave up after the third map when it started hanging on spawn in again.
    Thank you for the report.

How many players were on the server when you hung up on the loading screen? (The loading screen will appear like it’s hung up once or twice during the loading process - it isn’t and will respond again within half or minute or so).

When you say hung up on the spawning screen do you mean crashed (unrespondsive) or not being able to spawn in after having pressed deploy?

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    When you say hung up on the spawning screen do you mean not being able to spawn in after having pressed deploy?
    Yessir, I could still hear the battle and see players moving around, it just never actually spawned me into the game.

How many players were on the server when you hung up on the loading screen?
    Between eighty and a hundred.
    Last edited by Sox; 09-23-2018 at 11:37 PM.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Yessir, I could still hear the battle and see players moving around, it just never actually spawned me into the game.

Between eighty and a hundred.
    Thanks, what regiment/class and what area was this on?

We've seen a few players report not spawning but we've not been able to replicate it ourselves yet.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Thanks, what regiment/class and what area was this on?

We've seen a few players report not spawning but we've not been able to replicate it ourselves yet.

- Trusty
    I honestly can't remember Trusty because it happened on more than one map, next time I'll be sure to make a note of them. Sunday night was a lot better, but the time between clicking 'deploy' and actually spawning in was still much longer than usual, plus someone else in our Regiment did have the same issues on Sunday night, that I had experienced the night before i.e. he was unable to spawn in after hitting deploy.

I honestly can't remember Trusty because it happened on more than one map, next time I'll be sure to make a note of them. Sunday night was a lot better, but the time between clicking 'deploy' and actually spawning in was still much longer than usual.
    You spawn in waves so if you’ve clicked deploy the second after a wave has been spawned you will wait 29 seconds before spawning in on the next wave. Other times you may click deploy a second before a wave is spawned.

- Trusty