Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Community Leadership Meeting***

***Community Leadership Meeting***

I wanted to thank all Company to Battalion leaders who came out and took part in these discussions. Everyone acted as gentlemen and these type of talks are good for the game and community as a whole (especially the new players). It is important that we as leaders are all on the same page and willing to sit down and discuss potential problems within the community as well as organization for events. I will be in contact with leaders from within the community to let them know about event times and servers, and with the help of my friend Severus, i am now a moderator for the War of Rights Community Steam Group so now all Seven Thousand people within this will be notified 30 min before event and at the start of event without confusion. I would also like to thank Trustyjam for being there in person and Kyle for doing a great job moderating.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/WORCOMM

^above is the War of Rights Community Steam Group, all in the community are welcome to join whether you are enlisted in a regiment or not.

-Major General Paioletti [II Corps-6th Louisiana Battalion (A/B/C/D-D'aquins Battery)]
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

Banned
    IP banned for creating a fake account in order to cause mischief and disrupt the community. Next one will be your actual account, Sir_Squiggles

- Trusty

That meeting was an absolute farce. The above meme pretty much sums it up.

CSA Major General

People need to get some stuff of their chest ... fine.
    But for the rest is was civil and people took the time to listen.

It's a first step in a direction ... and sure things need to be worked on.

Give diplomacy a try … and if else fails … I get a holiday ?

Last edited by Redleader; 09-24-2018 at 06:20 PM.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

USA Brigadier General

@OP

I don't want to be salty but would you be so kind and rename the thread to NA community meeting since it's more precise to what it was.

Thank you.

Best wishes from a EU member of this community who has a job and can't attend at a meeting at Monday 1 am. Thanks for taking consideration
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Yeah good for the NA folk to have such a good meeting.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus Meridius View Post

I don't want to be salty but would you be so kind and rename the thread to NA community meeting since it's more precise to what it was.

Best wishes from a EU member of this community who has a job and can't attend at a meeting at Monday 1 am. Thanks for taking consideration
    For the moment some issues 'discussed' are less of an issue for us 'EU' people.
    In the future it might be an opportunity to set up those meetings for the 'EU' event/community.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    For the moment some issues 'discussed' are less of an issue for us 'EU' people.
    In the future it might be an opportunity to set up those meetings for the 'EU' event/community.
    the simple fact to call it a community meeting when it's in fact just was available for NA guys and CG doesn't care about it makes me feel sad.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

USA General of the Army

This is all I'm going to say on the matter.

It was a car crash and a half. I asked II Corps to simply to keep their lads in order on the forum for the betterment of the community as the behaviour of members from their organisation was repreatedly getting threads locked, their members banned and gave the community a poor like. I even apologies before everyone for my past actions and honestly the reply I got was just terrible and really summed up what I've come to think of II Corps. Lt. Col. LaBelle backed up my point made in the meeting so this "meme" suggesting I tried anything with the 1stTX is farcical.

I stand with 0 bans to my name because unlike others whilst my words might not be kind or warm all the time I refrain from stooping to name calling and lying. Swing that ego all you like II Corps, your behaviour last night towards the point I made has done nothing but ill for you.

You're a hypocrite Bravscot.
    Last edited by MN_for_Life; 09-24-2018 at 06:40 PM.