Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ***Community Leadership Meeting***

CSA Captain

Thanks Paioletti. I'd also like to give a shout out to all of our XOs and 2nd reps who attended.

2pm EST would be a great time, I'd love to hear what's going on in our EU department.

As Paioletti, Stone, and the others have said, what's happening here is in no way representative of what transpired in the meeting. The meeting was smooth, informative, and certainly opened my eyes to how other leaders in our community think. I have a better understanding of what each unit wants/needs, and I know myself and the 1st Texas organization are going to work to improve this game and it's community. Sure, there'll be bumps in the road and I don't expect everyone to have the same opinions, but the true test of us as men and women is getting through this.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA General of the Army

lol
    Since we are defining words here ...

de·lu·sion·al
    dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
    adjective
    characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    My Great Great Grandfather, Isaac MacDonal Cooley, served as a Pathfinder Cavalry Scout
    in the 1st Arkansas Cavalry Regiment (Dobbin's) Company K
    My Avatar flies his Unit Guidon to Honor his Service.
    My Credo is a simple one ... Unit before Self with Honor above ALL else.

Closing thread due to Cooley’s toxic post not intended for anything but to stir things back up again.

Will have mods look into it.

- Trusty