Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Key for Skirmishers Phase II

USA 2nd Lieutenant

Key for Skirmishers Phase II

I get Kickstarter updates into my email no problem. As yet I have not received a key to participate in Skirmishers Phase II; I am a eligible as at least a Sgt backer. Just wondering what the procedure is ...

Hello.

I have resent the Steam key to you. You will receive it at the same email as the email your forum account here is attached to. Make sure to also check your spam folder and let me know if you still havent received the key. Thank you for backing us.

USA 2nd Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Hello.

I have resent the Steam key to you. You will receive it at the same email as the email your forum account here is attached to. Make sure to also check your spam folder and let me know if you still havent received the key. Thank you for backing us.
    Wow, Fancy, that is impressive; a personalised response within 10 minutes of the original post! The email linked to my forum account is defunct. I have updated the link with my current email address. (I supposed Kickstarter would have informed the development team of the change.)

Could you resend the key, please?

Your welcome , I have sent the Steam key to the other email. If you still havent received the email, send me a pm with the email address you'd like it sent to.

hola soy capitan .Recibo actualizaciones de Kickstarter en mi correo electrónico. Todavía no he recibido una clave para participar en la Fase II de escaramuza

CSA Major

I haven't received one either.

CSA Sergeant

I have not received a Steam key either.

Me neither, got the notification that phase II started, but no steam key

I see some of you are well above the Sergeant pledge tier level requirement for access - I'd just like to make clear that we are not sending out new keys to backers who already have access to the alpha.

All keys to be sent out when we hit Phase II has been. Please check your junk and spam folders for the alpha invitational emails.

If you have not gotten access please email us at Contact@warofrights.com and list your pledge email or your paypal transaction ID given to you in the paypal receipt when you pledged and we will resend the key to you.

- Trusty

Just to light things up for me, I've got the game in my steam library, this phase II thing is a completely separate thing? Or do I automatically have Acess to it, since I already have access to the Alpha?
    Last edited by Laumi; 10-13-2018 at 02:50 AM.