Thread: War of Rights: A Community “Fan-Fiction”

War of Rights: A Community “Fan-Fiction”

Hello, Im an aspiring writer who is interested in writing a sort if “fanfiction” for War of Rights, where the main characters are you, the WoR community! Essentially this story Im writing follows the battles of the Civil War from 1861 to the end, and the characters in it are you guys and your regiments. If anyone is interested in having their regiment or name in my story, please let me know your full name and regiment / company. I look forward to writing this story!

-Jonathan Woody

Greetings,

Welcome to the game and the forum.
    Your story writing would be very interesting.

We are a group of mostly EU players but also have some Americans with us. A very divers group in cultures and ages our youngest member is 16 from Sweden and our oldest is 76 from Alabama.

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...Foreign-Legion

We are not the biggest gathering so this could be very nice to give insight in what kind of group we are and where we stand for.

Regards from us all and please let me know what more I can tell you to get a nice story going
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

USA 1st Lieutenant

Ahh, a fellow writer! Welcome. The 6th Vermont Volunteer Infantry would love a mention. We are 6thVVI if you want the abbreviation.

PM me and we can work out more details. Thanks man!

USA Captain

Welcome! I'd love to see the 14th Connecticut Infantry Regiment included! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Signed,
    Captain Austin Bishop
    Commanding Officer
    Company A
    14th Connecticut Infantry Regiment
    2nd Brigade
    3rd Infantry Division
    2nd Army Corps

I really like this idea, and look forward to reading anything you create! Not interested in being included ourselves, however. Just here to show support!
    Yours Truly,
    - Korvyr Vorthrel, Captain, CSA
    - Commander, Co. A, 14th Virginia