Thread: UI Bugs

UI Bugs

Got a few bugs for the UI.

1) It can't seem to make up it's mind about who is what status. If you checked the tab menu, it would say the opposite of the T menu sometimes.

2) It didn't quite dissappear, but appeared to freeze, and this happened multiple times to me tonight. I would then die, and the UI would not show up at all so I had to restart.

CSA Major General

A few the same on others :

- After reloading you can freeze for a second or two.
    - If you spawn on the flag you might get stuck in someone.
    - Hud can freeze (status + compass) and the whole 'battle readyness' goes crazy .. a lot of people see different things
    - Weather is different for some … some see it sunny … others see rain & thunder
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    A few the same on others :

- After reloading you can freeze for a second or two.
    - If you spawn on the flag you might get stuck in someone.
    - Hud can freeze (status + compass) and the whole 'battle readyness' goes crazy .. a lot of people see different things
    - Weather is different for some … some see it sunny … others see rain & thunder
    Most of those are not UI related.

Reloading is due to server lag (one machine currently runs all NA East servers so tonight has been a nice stress test as it's effectively been running 250 players across two game servers).

We are aware of the HUD crash issue - sadly we have no solution to it yet as we do not know what is causing it at this point.

The dynamic weather should be more reliable across all players (the desync happens when someone joins the server at specific moments in the weather settings) if not already in the latest hot fix then likely in the next update.

- Trusty

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Most of those are not UI related.

Reloading is due to server lag (one machine currently runs all NA East servers so tonight has been a nice stress test as it's effectively been running 250 players across two game servers).

- Trusty
    Excellent to see two servers where 'full' and that "most" had a chance to participate on either 'antietam' or 'harpers ferry'.
    Do you suggest we pick a different one next time ? (EU or West ?)
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Oh also, how long is the deploy time for the flag bearer? I waited quite a bit, a minute or maybe nearly two minutes and nothing happened, so I just switched to the regular deploy point.

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    Oh also, how long is the deploy time for the flag bearer? I waited quite a bit, a minute or maybe nearly two minutes and nothing happened, so I just switched to the regular deploy point.
    You spawn one at a time one the flag bearer so the wait entirely depends on how many are in front of you in the queue. We will add numbers to show you this in the near future.

- Trusty